Queen's Knight roster

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Re: Queen's Knight roster

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Someone choke me
I hope everything is going delicious.
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

well ok then, here's a joke
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"
oh wait, you meant choke...

riiiIIIGHT

(i'm putting a smiley here which doesn't work)
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

sunstar25 wrote:Since it is likely that Freyjadour chooses to stay in Falena is the canon ending. The only known Queen's Knights in service after the war are Freyjadour as the commander, Miakis, Lyon as a full-fledged knight, and Toma as an apprentice.

Here are a few SoD which I think would make fine additions to the roster:
-Belcoot
-Hazuki
-Dinn
-maybe Zegai

I agree with Belcoot and Hazuki, the would make good QKs. Both have no real palce to go, and if belcoot stayed to train and get stronger, you can bet Hazuki wouldnt be to far behind to keep up with him.

I also agree that the other characters mentioned on this list so far, are all pretty unlikly as others ppl have speculated. The two maximillan knights need to go and fight evil around the world, and Zegai is a bit of a loner, not to mention he is from Armes, an enemy nation, it may not go over that well with a lot of the soldiers and officers. so those guys are no, as well as the others for reasons that other ppl have comments on.

But i'd to think maybe Kyle could come out of retirement or something be a QK again, especially if new ladies joined the QKs ;-}

Some other possibilites could be either maybe Shoon or Nikea???...though i doubt it for both of them. When you really look at the list of the SV 108 stars, and really think about who would be qualified and make a good leader ...the list is quite small really. They could just bring someone new in as well.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Richard would be the best canditate. If Meuller told him to, he would.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

Redheim wrote:Richard would be the best canditate. If Meuller told him to, he would.

in terms of physically prowess..Yes Richard would be the best swordsman no contest, but takes more than that to be a leader. Face it Richard is more like a reallly big strong puppy that does knw he's that big, and follows his master, mueller, everywhere.

he is always going on about how great meuller is in his odd ways, the Falana troops might respect his warrior skills, but not his leadership skills because of that. Besides a QK has to always follow the orders of the Queen and Queen's Commander...if one of them gave him an order, and for some reason Meuller gave an opposing order...its obvious who he would obey...for these reasons and many others Richard would not make a good queen knight.

Now if they were looking to contract out a Merc for some mission or special job that would require just a great sword, then Richard hands down
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
jonathan_priest

Post by jonathan_priest »

suiko2fan2 wrote:
Redheim wrote:Richard would be the best canditate. If Meuller told him to, he would.

in terms of physically prowess..Yes Richard would be the best swordsman no contest, but takes more than that to be a leader. Face it Richard is more like a reallly big strong puppy that does knw he's that big, and follows his master, mueller, everywhere.

he is always going on about how great meuller is in his odd ways, the Falana troops might respect his warrior skills, but not his leadership skills because of that. Besides a QK has to always follow the orders of the Queen and Queen's Commander...if one of them gave him an order, and for some reason Meuller gave an opposing order...its obvious who he would obey...for these reasons and many others Richard would not make a good queen knight.

Now if they were looking to contract out a Merc for some mission or special job that would require just a great sword, then Richard hands down
I alwasys like the idea that maybe the Lindurm Mercenaries maybe signed a no-complete clause w/ Falena. If ever another war sprang up, Wilhelm would give first bids to the Prince with no competing bids elsewhere, considering he's sure to win while on the Prince's side. He says as much after the war if you talk to him.

But I agree, I don't like the idea of Richard as a QK. He was good, certainly, but the QKs are usually generals to the army, even outranking generals such as Boz or Dinn.

I still think Shoon would make a great knight. And yeah, I think it was a bit wierd that they retired Kyle. The guy was still young. Him leaving means Miakis is the most senior member of the knights. That's a pretty young group there.
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
pyroz218

Post by pyroz218 »

ive gotta say Roy and Raven would be pretty b.a. queens nights
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

son_michael wrote:put a firefly rune on Euram and watch as he dies over and over again in every battle... he he he
Mio wrote:Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"
Dude...you guys are evil. XD

Belcoot and Hazuki would make excellent QK's. Richard could become quite the QK...but his attachment to Muller most likely would get in the way of his work.
Genoh

Post by Genoh »

Let's see...

At the beginning of Suikoden V there were 6 Queen's Knights. Though Georg was new, and brought in for Special Purpose.

But given that Roog became commander of the Sun Palace Dragon Brigade, they probably didn't need too many new Queen's Knights. I'd say that it's likely that they didn't get a new one for a little while, and picked up those who showed real talent.

Richard would make a great Queen's Knight. But I don't think he'd do it. I think it'd have been weird if he won the Sacred Games, and became the Commander of the Queen's Knights.

I wouldn't be surprised if a former gladiator became a Queen's Knight.
abs

Post by abs »

most of the characters that are mentioned are tankers or swordsman, a magician is a good idea as well. A queens knight being composed of only swordsmen is not..........
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

great idea, Kyle was kinda in between swordie and mage already

so why not put in a sorceror as a knight

Eresh would be awkward

what about Zerase? she already got the black attire thing down, just put in a ribbon tied on her waist and she'll fit right in

she did say she wanted to watch over the Sun Rune or something

it'd be a fun reality but who are we kidding

^_^
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Yeah!

Zerase's outfit is in black and gold--same color as the QKs'! That means fate! lol!

But yeah, they don't all have to be swordsmen.

Archers,anyone?
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Mio wrote:what about Zerase? she already got the black attire thing down, just put in a ribbon tied on her waist and she'll fit right in

yeah except the main problem is that her ending states that she disappears and was never seen again.
abs

Post by abs »

subala anyone? not that she a mage but she could me it.
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

KFCrispy wrote:
Mio wrote:what about Zerase? she already got the black attire thing down, just put in a ribbon tied on her waist and she'll fit right in

yeah except the main problem is that her ending states that she disappears and was never seen again.
oh gee i thought we were thinking wishfully here

forgive me..

let's just figure out which character ending says "Stayed and served Sol-Falena as a new Queen's Knight"

... that would leave us with who...

oh that's right, nobody (aside from the ones mentioned in the 1st post)

what's the purpose of this thread again?? hmm... beats the hell outta me

-Sarcasm Off-