Falzhram Falenas and the Barows'

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
sunstar25

Falzhram Falenas and the Barows'

Post by sunstar25 »

Since we know about Salum Barows and his manipulative nature. He was the one that persuaded Falzhram to ascend to the throne before Shahrewar. Since Falzhram was married to Kauss (who is a Barows), she more than likely got the Barows' way of thinking.

Like Salum, she would use her own daughters as political tools for power. Having the Sacred Games for Arshtat and betroth Sialeeds with Gizel. Like most of the powerful nobles, she didn't look to Ferid with such favor when he won.

It was very cold for Falzhram to have Nether Gate murder her own sister just so she can have the throne to herself.

As for speculation: Falzhram wouldn't be too pleased when Arshtat first bore a son instead of a daughter. She would be cold enough to have Nether Gate go after Ferid and the baby Freyjadour.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

I can actually picture her doing that as well. She wasn't the best queen from what I remember and she had a thing about collecting treasures and riches. Ofcourse that did prove to be a good thing for them to rebuild the queendom after the invasion of The New Armes Kingdom.

I also believe if sucn an event would occur, it could very easily turn into some kind of civil dispute. Nether Gate is good, but I think it would have a serious backlash if she succeeded and VERY likely to happen if she tried but failed to assassinate Ferid and Freyjadour.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

I also speculate that Arshtat and Sialeeds never forgave their mother for killing her own sister.

Arshtat probably wouldn't let Falzhram anywhere near her children.