Lilly Pendragon

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Falenan_descent

Lilly Pendragon

Post by Falenan_descent »

Okay, so, I just read up on this site that Lilly Pendragon left for Harmonia after Suikoden III to study there and didn't tell her father. I'm fairly sure that Konami will eventually release a suikoden dealing with Harmonia. Do you think we'll see Lilly Pendragon again? She's a really lively character that I'm sure the creators really enjoyed working with. She's quirky, a bit of a backstabber, but at heart is very loyal and wants to be a good person.

What do you guys think? Is she done with or do you think Konami can revive her livelihood? :P
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

IF there is a post-S3 installment that takes place in harmonia. Then the possibility is pretty good that we will see her again.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Luca

Post by Luca »

Hope she get to meet some of the people that saved her back in S2!! :D
Sebastian

Re: Lilly Pendragon

Post by Sebastian »

To be honest, I'd like to see her as a main character.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I loved her, she's awesome. Reminds me of my two best friends.

But yeah, it'll be possible, depending on how many years into the future it takes place

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

If she becomes the main character, i just wish she would be a littler stronger than she was at SIII, cause she really sucked at a fight...But i don't think this will be possible, since she already have a star of destiny right? (Like Jeanne and Viki, they have fixed stars of destiny, so does lilly)
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

what livley, quirky, and backstabbing?

she is a spoiled brat PERIOD

(a half meant joke)

now seriously, not much to go on with just a robust personality

obviously her encounter with a vampire did not made a mark on her

It's like seeing Flik the same after Odessa's death or Georg (not exactly a perfect analogy but you get the point)

she was how she was (nosy and spoiled) back in SII

normaly i'd expect Lilly to be a "Supernatural" Hunter when she grew up after SII

but noOO, she's still Daddy's little girl

yes she did put some life to Hugo's POV but my sentence ends there

to make her reappear in upcoming series would mean to push her boundaries to the limit

which is not so big to begin with

it'll take a miracle to add depth to her story but not all that impossible
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

I agree with Mio! When I met her in S3, Hugo's PoV I was all "WTH?! IS THAT TEH CUTEY LITTLE GIRL WHO WaS KIDNAPPED BY NECLORD?! NO WAAAY!"

I was kind of expecting this spoiled but cute and sweet girl, but Lilly turned out to be an annoying, selfish brat who doesn;t even care for other people (come on, she does treat Hugo badly). And I'm not blaming her, it's Konami's fault :lol:

Even her dad was way better than her!
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

But I would find it interesting, if you would meet her in a future Suikoden which plays in the future of the Suikodenworld, that she is now playing a leading role in Tinto, having matured and all that. That would be kinda cool.. but even though I hated her in S III, I liked her hat a lot^^
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

Antimatzist wrote:But I would find it interesting, if you would meet her in a future Suikoden which plays in the future of the Suikodenworld, that she is now playing a leading role in Tinto, having matured and all that. That would be kinda cool.. but even though I hated her in S III, I liked her hat a lot^^
you see, this is why i said her room for improvement is so small

how can you turn Lilly's character into a serious one, when her puberty self was a typical (harmless) spoiled brat

Changing her into someone like "Lorelai" would be impossible

you cannot suddenly say "She is a serious Millie with a background of Neclord kidnapping" when she was "Bubbly and perfectly untraumatized in S3"

i know one way to turn her into a badass Lilly, but my idea is not a perfect one

EDIT: changed Millie to Lilly >_<
Last edited by Mio on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

With her personality, she'd probably be Suikoden's answer to Luke von Fabre from Tales of the Abyss. Scary.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I don't care much about changing her personality. . she could very well stay the same. I don't see why changing her personality would be necessary.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

You guys forgot something...All Tenkais are "mute", so i can't imagine a "mute" Lilly, since she talks like hell :S
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

RangerDeon wrote:I don't care much about changing her personality. . she could very well stay the same. I don't see why changing her personality would be necessary.
i repeat, there's not much to go on with just a robust personality

Lilly shall remain in the background of the story unless her history should catch up on her

or at least thats how I think she can rise to higher roles

EDIT: GRRR all this while i've been saying Millie this and that, i meant Lilly (stupid me)
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Mushra wrote:You guys forgot something...All Tenkais are "mute", so i can't imagine a "mute" Lilly, since she talks like hell :S
No matter. Like our Zodiac system, people do not change stars of destiny midway through their life anyway. And she has already been assigned one before.

Lilly may still be a lead character in the next game, but she definitely won't be a Tenkai.