Lilly Pendragon

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Sebastian

Re: Lilly Pendragon

Post by Sebastian »

Oooh, I just thought of something. Now, bare in mind that I've never actually played Suikoden II (I've read about it though). What if when she was kidnapped by Neclord, he affixed a rune to her that remained dormant until a certain age. When she turns that age, the rune is 'activated' and she becomes a villain in the Suikoverse. It's plausible, right?
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

Sebastian wrote:Oooh, I just thought of something. Now, bare in mind that I've never actually played Suikoden II (I've read about it though). What if when she was kidnapped by Neclord, he affixed a rune to her that remained dormant until a certain age. When she turns that age, the rune is 'activated' and she becomes a villain in the Suikoverse. It's plausible, right?
very, VERY indeed

i remember that movie of Batman where Joker planted his consciousness to Robin, then ushered his revival oh so 20 years later...

Lilly, Neclord's vessel??
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

That's a nice idea, though in my opinion, Lilly doesn't have a good characteristic quality to be a villain. Annoying SoD, sure, but no good villain. She's unlike Luc. I always thought that Luc would be a villain someday when I played Suikoden 2 for the first time, he has this certain quality in him. But Lilly...no, I think she doesn't have it in her.

Still, that's a cool idea.
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

in a big IF;

if Lilly were to become a vessel for the reincarnation of Neclord...

her personality shouldn't mattered much, as she will be just possessed...
avenger

Post by avenger »

i think we will see her again provided the game takes place after s3. perhaps we'll see the three xexen knights too only older. so that would have to take place between harmonia and Zexen.

Lilly is very awesome when you give her the Drain and Killer orbs. It's like having a Sunbeam rune , only the healing effects happen during combat instead of at the beginning of a turn.

Of course , I suppose anyone would be awesome with this combo...
But i usually do this to Lilly, because of her additude in the game guah ha ha.
Lyka

Post by Lyka »

Oh.. I like Lilly so much! XD I don't want Lilly be a villain like Luc does (in SIII)... No, no, nooo!!!!! X(
*got punches by Lilly's haters*

hehe..
I would like to see her in the next Suikoden series :D
but as a SoD, of course!
Watch out with my English language! I'm not too much good speaking in English
Zykerion

Post by Zykerion »

One thing about Lilly's attitude that you sort of have to remember is that at the time of Suikoden III, she's still what, 17-19 or so? You'd be amazed at the amount of maturation a person can go through in the time it takes to go from 20 to like 25. If anything, all I've seen from Lilly is typical teenager, and chances are she'll grow out of it with time (hopefully keeping some of that youthful spunkiness though).
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

She's 21 to be precise. She actually acts a lot like Snowe from 4, for the same reasons, they're both spoiled rich kids, who haven't had to do anything for themselves. Give her a year with Geddoe, and yeah, she'd probably improve, but otherwise, I don't see much hope for her as long as Gustav is willing to give her anything she wants.(note how much Aila changes hanging around with Geddoe)
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

Honestly,if she were to make some kind of return I would definitely love to see her transformed. Studying in Harmonia must have been awesome,but living there I feel would have been an experience on its own. It would be interesting to see how a place like that could mesh with or even alter a personality like Lilly's.
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

There is going to be a new Suikoden game anyway.So why don't we just wait till then?And I would really like to see the Tenkai star use the wind rune with better proficiency,actually.Thomas was good at it in suikoden 3 but he was rather weak if you ask me.
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!