Dupa vs Shiba........or Basba?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Barts

Dupa vs Shiba........or Basba?

Post by Barts »

Well I thought Dupa was the best as a warrior but as the leader of the Lizard Clan I would think Shiba or Basba. Dupa is my favortie but Shiba looked like he could command troops and Basba was known to be pretty good. I could be wrong but Dupa did leade the attack on Iskay and they barley got out alive when Borus and the others arrived.... Then Shiba did lose there also. And Wyatt (Jimba) Did slow it down a bit on perpose. Also he destroyed Barts crops......
The Stength of a Hero, Heart of Hero, The Soul of The Hero, is in all of us.

Belcoot is the MAN!
EX_TriNiTy

Post by EX_TriNiTy »

All those lizard wan't my favorite if i would like to say. They all only good in war battles, thus i never take them in my battle formation. Bazba is good because of his rune. I forgot what it's? Cyclone or rage.... Even thought they still a great fighter overall. If i prefer i would like to take either Dupa or Shiba... but not Shiba.
Barts

Post by Barts »

Ya. forgot that bazba had a rune, makes it harder to pick now.
The Stength of a Hero, Heart of Hero, The Soul of The Hero, is in all of us.

Belcoot is the MAN!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

We've gotten a bit more lax on the rules around here, but I have to say this topic is so flagrantly against the rules I can't help myself. I'm going to have to do a good old fashion Oppenheimer topic lock on this one.
Board Rules wrote:As the forum deals with information rather than opinion, types of question not wanted here include "versus" style questions; such as, "Who is better Riou or Jowy?" or survey style questions, for instance, "Who is your favourite character?"