Suikoden 5 - Lorelai's secret ?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Mika

Suikoden 5 - Lorelai's secret ?

Post by Mika »

I used the search button for a topic about her, but found none. Hope i didn't miss it.

Anyway, yesterday i was running the Princess campaign and just before you are given the opportunity to speak with the SoD who were not sent to their birthplace. Some of the speach were very interesting, while other funny (e.g. Viki) and with Lorelai it was intriguing.

The Prince ask her about her location and she reply that she is originated from a small uncharted island where you can find the last survivors of the Sindar race. Hence, she is one of them and the reason why she is so eager to know more about them ...

If you click her a second time, she tells you that she is kidding ... or maybe not ...

I find it very interesting, since it may be true. In that case, it may explain why she is so good at finding ancien Sindar ruins.

Any comment ?
In preparation ...
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

According to patapi, this was not present in the original Japanese, so her statements are likely false.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewt ... 2&start=45
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I think Lorelai's really funny for saying that and making anyone speculate that it could be true. That's my comment. It's just a joke but it's great tounge in cheek thing for Konami to put in precisely because they know there are people out there who are dying to analyze characters like this.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

they are playing with us? i dont know if its offensive or a tribute
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
carmelenigma

Post by carmelenigma »

considering Lorelai's personality she was just joking, it wouldnt make a whole lot of sense for her to be sindar. However, i do believe that Leknaat is a survivor of the sindaar race, maybe even jeane.
The Prophet

Post by The Prophet »

Leknaat is not a Sindar. She is from the Gate Rune Clan that was wiped out by Harmonia. Now, unless the Gate Rune Clan is related to the Sindar, then she cannot be a descendant from that race.