My theory

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
CJack14dt

My theory

Post by CJack14dt »

My theory has always been that Jean is a creature that created the original sword and shield. Her true form is that of the snake creature we see on the back wall of the Sindar Ruin in V when you recruit her. She created the sword and shield and takes a human form (like Luna in Lunar) to watch how her "children" aka the pieces of the sword and shield, the 27 true runes affect the land. She is aware of when they are about to awaken and sets herself up to monitor how they interact in our world. In the last Suikoden, I bet Hikusaak has found out her secret and disappeared to find out about her but is always too far behind. Jean will eventually try to take back the runes with her in the end and starting everything over upsetting if not destroying the world and Hikusaak will be the Hero to try and stop her. Just my speculation.

Also, the Sindar know of her as a goddess and worship her as such. Eresh I would imagine is a sacred priestess of her's who is granted part of her eternal youth explaining why she wears the clothes of an older person.
Auragaea

Post by Auragaea »

I do believe that you are a troll. If not, then you must be really ignorant. There's already a topic about the history of Jeane just one post below this one, so why not post your theory there?
Hmm... Didn't make much money. Next time, let's get rich! - Rachel
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Purr.