I have a theory about Jeane's true identity

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Morningstar

I have a theory about Jeane's true identity

Post by Morningstar »

Hello fellow suikoden fans, I am a newcomer to the forum but not to suikosource or suikoden games in general and i've come up with a theory about Jeane.

Of course everyone understands Suikoden is a work in progress and what was true for the creator when suikoden 2 or 3 was made may not exectly be true or accurate now as our guesses and endless speculation will also have its share of effect in the future developments of the suikoden world, my theory relies on this point.

So without further ado to the theory:
I believe Jeane may be the legendary leader of the Sindar.
Too farfetched? I will now argument.

1-Unlike Viki who does not need immortality because she can traval through time as well as space, Jeane as to be an immortal to be in all suikoden games as she has so far, yeas some powerful magicians achieve immortality without true runes and this case might be one of those but so far I don't think it so likely. But wether or not she has a true rune she is immortal, if we are to believe that Jeane is a single person we must admit that she be immortal.

2-If, and I mean IF she possessed the True Rune of Change all the unexplainables about Jeane would be evaporated, she would be immortal because of the rune and she would have to keep moving from a location to another as a side effect of the rune, therefore making it simple to justify all her Suikoden appearences.

[spoiler]3-In suikoden 5 a lot is revealed about the Sindar and their specially close relation to Falena, with it being the nation with the highest number of Sindar ruins, among these ruins are the Big Hole ones that Jeane too you too were she talks of a city that "forgot its own destruction" to chase for an "item" that she had "forgot". Now I don't have the full scoop on this but I believe that wether I am right or not this event holds the key to Jeane's mistery.[/spoiler]

Lastly I will address the Charm rune, one of the greatest setbacks to my theory. The fact is the Charm Rune was firstly introduced in Suikoden 4 as was Jeane as a playable character, the Charm rune was a Jeane personalized rune which said much about the persona we all knew and subsequently became one with it even raising questions nowadays about Jeane's "true looks", therefore leading to the "absolute knowledge" that Jeane's only unique rune.

However one should not overlook that a playable character may possess a rune (or a True Rune) to which you have no access, as an example of this we have Ted (Souleater) in Suikoden and Luc (True Wind), therefore I maintain and share with you all the possibility of my theory, that the legendary leader of the Sindar as walked among us since we've ever known.
Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire world!
Raging Barows Brat

Post by Raging Barows Brat »

Hi, Morningstar, and welcome.

There are several threads on this. Here's a couple to get you started:

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1159

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3818
Alcholism is a disease, but it's like the only disease that you can get yelled at for having. "Dammit, Otto, you're an alcoholic." "Dammit, Otto, you have lupus." One of those two doesn't sound right. --Mitch Hedberg
Morningstar

Post by Morningstar »

lol sorry i searched but i thought i was being original, first time i thought about it though I was sure I couldn't be first.
Thanks for redirecting me, spot any holes in my theory?
Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire world!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Yes, Jeane doesn't have a true rune. It's been officially stated by Konami previously.
Morningstar

Post by Morningstar »

ok, but don't forget that like I said this might have been something Konami thought of but eventually gave up on, maybe because of guesses like this.

Even if she isn't the leader she is most probably Sindar, or are there any holes in that as well?