greatest suikoden strategist...

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
air23

greatest suikoden strategist...

Post by air23 »

greatest strategist by far... i would argue shu... i hope he gets out of retirement again for another suikoden game.. klaus is a close second.. under shu's leadership.. i think hell be a major strategist in a future suikoden game..
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

yeah this isn't going to make it very long, but since it's open lets see, id have to agree with you. shu not only had intellegence on the field that some couldn't imagine, not only that he was backed up with ruthless determination and never doubted his own ideas. i would also say shu. but i don't think this is going to stay open long enough for anyone else to add to it. but i think a majority will say shu or mathiu
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Again i'd have to agree with Shu just because of his sheer boldness and he never once doubted himself and always believed in his idea's.

As for coming out of retirement i can't see it i think they'll always turn to new strategist possibly with help of someone we know from previous games.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

There's already a topic just like this that's been discussed for quite some time.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1319

^_^
Purr.