What if Tir???

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

Iku wrote:to me lazlo seemed far too nice to turn evil or even nasty! but tir is more believable , he did kill his own dad! id love to see a scence where cleo slaps tir round the face for being bad or something! :wink:
Well, Lazlo coldly killed all those people who were inside the RoP, while Tir fought his dad in a duel in the middle of a war.
Also, because of the nature RoP, I can see Lazlo passing judgment on mankind.
Gamer1826 wrote:It still seems overly Jowy/Luc-esque. And I was always under the impressiong that Leknaat was the one who "balanced" the world, and couldn't exactly take sides in the battles. Only 'push' the star of destiny? If we were to make a new game where she fought against the main character, wouldn't that go against her typical cryptic mentor attitude towards the star of destiny? I doubt Tir would be the star again without being player controlled, and that seems unlikely to happen. And still, even if Leknaat was convinced to leave her position of neutrality in order to 'save the world' because of a vision, that seems far too like a repeat of Luc's downfall. Leknaat doesn't seem like the sort of character that would stray from her subtle, though major, part of the game. Especially not to attempt to destroy the star of destiny.
Yes, it would be atypical of her, but it is better than Tir getting evil out of nothing. Also, just because she is usually like that, doesn´t mean she can meddle more on other occasions, I don´t want Leeknaat to be always the same.
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

Oh man WHY does Tir HAVE to be evil. I do agree however that using Lazlo would'nt work adn the fans would want to see more of Tir and besides because of his appearence in Suikoden 2 his image has been glorified. In Suikoden 1 you played as a teenager in a war but by Suikoden 2 you see him as a poweful, battle hardened warrior who has mastered the power of a true rune. I think seeing Tir as a enemy would be great becuase you know the power he he weilds and the experience he has. And as for the Silent role in Suikoden 1 you can just put that down to being young and shy. If he was older then seeing him as a fully grown man giving speeches putting use to the experience he gained in the gate rune wars. I think it would be cool. He couls use old tactics that we saw in Suikoden 1. I.E. The rose milich used, fire spears (again), armoured cavalry, Ice boats. That sort of thing.

P.S. If its alot of years in the future give Gremio a beard lol.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Rune of Illusion

Post by Rune of Illusion »

A game were Tir becomes a antagonist would be horribly cliched.
you can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.