Jacques

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
kcana

Jacques

Post by kcana »

Maybe there are times where he shows that he likes Aial. He always seemed to protect her in a lot of ways. Aila seems to like him too. But Aila is just a kid. And according to Kidd when he investigated Jacques, he said he very much liked children. So I think it could also be possible that he likes her only because she is a sweet child (?) or in a way I suppose, It doesnt matter.

Well in my opinion, that is. So what do you think?
Rody

Post by Rody »

I really like Jacques and Aila as a couple... and that's saying a LOT from a boy's love rabid fangirl like myself. I think they really hit it off well, and she really is quite adorable... I didn't think she was that much younger than Jacques, though (is she?)

I actually dislike the whole Queen and Jacques thing... I love Queen, don't get me wrong! But didn't she seem a little into Elaine? (Or perhaps it was the other way around?) I kind of liked Ace and Queen as a couple, but I got laughed at for some reason. Why? I think Geddoe and Queen is a little more laughable... But whatever! I digress...

So my opinion is that Jacques and Aila are a sweet couple. ^^
How did I end up as Pang Tong?!

Don't drink and park - accidents cause people.
Georg in his Prime

Post by Georg in his Prime »

It could be that Jacques is just being nice to Aila because her village was destroyed...and that he protects her because they are traveling companions, what is he supposed to do stand back and not help? It seems to me that the sea is Jacques only love...and that soda is Aila's.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »