I think Travis was supposed to be in Suikoden Tactics

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Occam Arkitect

I think Travis was supposed to be in Suikoden Tactics

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Well, it bugs me that he wasn't in Suikotactics, seeing as he was supposed to be in Obel Ruins as the new caretaker. The ruins were kinda highlighted in tactics, and I think his character development was probably discarded by the staff.

I mean, c'mon. He gives you a headache in order to recruit him which isn't explained why unless you count it as one of his "trickster" motives, he is a star of heaven (Tensyo Star), and his character design has a LOT of potential.
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

It would've made a LOT of sense to have him, then they could've had the reverse adonis unite too, but... yeah, he just seems to have vanished.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Interesting.

I've always thought that his importance in the Reverse Adonis unite was no longer necessary, when Millay pretty much join the other two guys for a completely new unite in the spin-off.

But, yes, they could have at least put him as an NPC instead of that Obel soldier for his role as a caretaker or something.
hotspot

Post by hotspot »

I thought travis was supposed to be in it too, maybe konami didnt want to put in another character.
(and if he was in it there would be 3 people that could use the eagle rune)
Rody

Post by Rody »

Yeah, they shoulda just put Travis in... Even if he DID just stand there. But it'd be awesome to see how he worked out in the tactics game. Maybe he left cause he saw a fluffy Nay-Kobold (joking). Maybe Konami just didn't think about it.
How did I end up as Pang Tong?!

Don't drink and park - accidents cause people.
kcana

Post by kcana »

He should be there. He always have been there so he should still be there. I wonder why he suddenly disappeared though.