Dead 108 stars of Destiny?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
thecontrivance

Dead 108 stars of Destiny?

Post by thecontrivance »

Lets talk about some of the dead people, who could have possibly been a Star of Destiny.............

Unfortunately I can't say anymore right now, because its 2:05 AM here in Virginia, I have to work tommorow, and my mom would kill me if she found me up this late glued to the computer :roll: .

I will resume this discusion in about 2 days.................

bye bye now 8) 8)
EDIT by Red Killey: This member is already banned.
Alastor

Post by Alastor »

I gues it is hard to say because if the would live they would change whole perception of SoD system.

One of them would sure be a Pohl. :wink:
And also...hm....Ted? Maybe Ted, in fact, he already was SoD, just like Victor and Flik.
Also, Odessa could play a role but keep in mind there would be no SoD for Tir if she lived, or she would maybe still insist on him taking a charge of everything?

that is it for now. :D
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

I guess what I am trying to ask is about the dead people......If they were in fact alive, what star do you think they would be?

Odessa? problably a Tenkai
Alastor

Post by Alastor »

The fact is..however much i know of Suikoden, i still dont know what i that Tenkai and other slasifications about. Explanation anywhere? :cry:
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

Some stars actually kind of connect in odd ways, but it may just be coincidence...

IE Pahn from Suikoden 1 is the same star that Shoon was in Suikoden V, and they were both male melee fighters...

But, for the most part, it's pretty crazy and you can't make too many connections... However, all the Characters born under Stallion's Star had the Godspeed Rune, or some type of form of it I think... Did Nash have Holy Dash?
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

But, for the most part, it's pretty crazy and you can't make too many connections... However, all the Characters born under Stallion's Star had the Godspeed Rune, or some type of form of it I think... Did Nash have Holy Dash?
Read the background of their star meaning ,and most of the time, it can tell you a lot sometimes I think they just need fillers...............

Reading Stars of Destiny list...........comparing........................

From what Ive seen I'd say Oddessa = I'm leaning towards Tenman( Cleo and Paula) = the star of Abundance

Or Tensui( Iku and Tengaar) = The star of Intellegence

For Teo I'd say Tenyu( Humphrey and Dupa) = the star of Bravery

Barbarosa is Tengou( Lepent, Lino En Kuldez) = the star of Conflagration

Pohl I think is Tenei( Gremio and Lyon) = the Heroic star

What do you all think about Leknaat, or Windy, or Elza, or Lulu or anybody else?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Okay now this is just becoming a list topic. I'll leave it unlocked for now but we don't want just a bunch of people by stars. If you want to discuss why something is, that is what we'd like to see, thanks.
Asmodeus Dark

Post by Asmodeus Dark »

Brandeau and Glen could easily have became stars.... And maybe Vingerhut (all from S4) I would have loved to use Cmdr. Glen... Brandeau too. Vingerhut would prolly be a support.... or have no function at all.
Remo

Post by Remo »

I think Odessa would be the same Star of Destiny as Apple, since she was not as great strategist as Mathiu or Leon - she would be overshadowed by them in the long run anyway. I guess that Edgar and Brandeu would have the same Stars as Sigurd and Hervey/Camus and Miklotov since all of them were close friends for better or worse. I think would be the best place for them in the list of Stars of Destiny.
YuberPesmerga

Post by YuberPesmerga »

I think Seed would Chimou because everyone in that star seem to be kind of wild, and Culgan would be Chiki beacuse everyone is that star is more layed back.