Could Sierra possibly be a dominatrix?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Jowy Atreides

Could Sierra possibly be a dominatrix?

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I have a little bit of evidence:

1) The way she treats Nash. Konami has officially stated that she is attracted to him, yet she treats him like shoot.
2) Her battle in Suikoden II. She knew what the outcome would be, but decided to duke it out anyway.
3) Her unite. She takes full control of the other (male) members, drains their blood, and forces them to attack the enemy.
4) The way she treats Claus. She takes advantage of her gender to force a man to get her a glass of water, when she is not thirsty.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue May 06, 2008 3:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
KQswst104

Post by KQswst104 »

I don't know about being a dominatrix, but it does seem that she likes to control men. One thing I've always wondered about is why she treats Nash poorly and has feelings for him, yet with Klaus she calls him cute and comes on to him, but doesn't seem to really like him at all. Maybe all those years alone has kept her in a playground mentality, a "I like you, so I'll pretend to hate you" kind of thing.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

If that's the case that's she a dominatrix than in some ways she is the mirror version of neclord, as Neclord likes to toy/control others but with intent of killing and such and practcally seems to be the male version of dominatrix. I guess the vaule of superiority is a natural part of a vampire's nature.
confused redhead

Post by confused redhead »

Playful? Yes. Sadistic? Yes. Dominatrix? No. Could you really see her in a naughty store collecting money from men and then whipping them? Nah, Sierra has her own style. Just kinky. ;)
SkyScorcher

Post by SkyScorcher »

I like this theory.
Whether it's true or not... Meh... *shrugs*

I doubt that a Suikoden game is going to get too indepth in a Character's sexual fetishes.
ARMEGEDDON!!!
iiaznsk8erii

Post by iiaznsk8erii »

If youve seen any Ranma 1/2, sierra and nash have a akane/ranma relationship.
Zaciroth

Post by Zaciroth »

Isn't she a vampire demon. I think that is enough to explain it all.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

well she does have a thing for biting....
Eagles May Soar But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

sierra isn't a dominatrix by any means, she just acts like one. if you look at most female vampires from other game or movies they all have the same seductress/dominatrix type attitude. that's just the way they are i guess.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Asquian

Post by Asquian »

<begins surfing the net looking for pics of sierra in leather....>
Sonya -cat

Great RPGs never die, they just get more expensive -Me
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

KQswst104 wrote:I don't know about being a dominatrix, but it does seem that she likes to control men. One thing I've always wondered about is why she treats Nash poorly and has feelings for him, yet with Klaus she calls him cute and comes on to him, but doesn't seem to really like him at all. Maybe all those years alone has kept her in a playground mentality, a "I like you, so I'll pretend to hate you" kind of thing.
Maybe she can tell that Claus is shy, and she wants to embarass him? He is very proper and any advances from her would bewilder him, which I sure she loves.
Arucard

Post by Arucard »

awesome, i already HAVE a pic of sierra in red leather :P

anyways, she DOES have an air of superiority and stuff but i like how she treats men, treating them like toys and stuff. then again i got a dominated feiths :P

P.S: pm me for pic XD
Eao

Re: Could Sierra possibly be a dominatrix?

Post by Eao »

I think she's is a Vampirie and a Succubus....who has horrfic social skills.
Faust

Post by Faust »

She MIGHT be. I don't know as I'm not her (nor am I the person who dreamt her up). I'd probably have a bet that she is though - the typical strong woman domanatrix vampire is many a geekboy's fantasy hehe, and working in the videogame industry is one of the more geeky of careers (not in a negative way :)).

However, isn't she a "pure maiden", i.e. she hasn't ever had sex? She allows you to recruit Siegfreid, so this is most probably the case. By that logic, she may be a dominatrix, but still a virgin. Weird!
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

I think you are missing the point a bit in number 4.

Sierra asked Klaus to get her a drink and not knowing she is a vampire he immediately thought she meant water.

However she didn't. When she said she could use a drink she MEANT Klaus himself (his blood).

Sierra isn't a succubus.

She doesn't put spells on men and then lure them to their deaths.

I actually think that all of Sierra is an act. She has been through a lot in her life (remember we know she has been around for more than 800 years) so she will have seen a lot in her life.

We know she hided herself until she was able to control the Blue Moon rune.

Although I can see the point of Sierra/Nash having a Ranma/Akane relationship I can't see it work myself. Both characters have very strong personalities and although she does kiss Nash I see this nothing more than him having helped her. I think she probably had more feelings for Reen than she does Nash.

She uses her control over men as an excuse to hide her true feelings. That she is a very lonely person who I believe truly wants to fit in with everyone else.

A lot of people suggest the pale faced woman Nash secretly meets in Suikoden 3 is Sierra but I doubt it. I think it's very likely it could be Aisha. Remember when she met Nash she fainted (and since she can be very shy around men it could cause her to be quite frail and pale-faced).