Could Sierra possibly be a dominatrix?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
wolf88

Post by wolf88 »

zaltabor wrote:
A lot of people suggest the pale faced woman Nash secretly meets in Suikoden 3 is Sierra but I doubt it. I think it's very likely it could be Aisha. Remember when she met Nash she fainted (and since she can be very shy around men it could cause her to be quite frail and pale-faced).
Wait, when did Nash meet a pale faced woman in Suikoden 3? I dont remember that....
When I die, I want to go like my grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the people in the backseat.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Check Arthur's newspaper.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

She obviously has some level of interest in Claus but the way she shows this to him is by asking him to get her a glass of water because she was so tired and worn-out. Even though she was tired she was obviously over-exaggerating her tiredness to make Claus the timid strategist get her a class of water.
She said "Could I get a drink from you", she didn't ask for water. Being a vampire its kinda easy to assume what she wants......fits in to your dominatrix plot too hehe.
I doubt that a Suikoden game is going to get too indepth in a Character's sexual fetishes.
LOL Nina and Flik hahahahahha!
However, isn't she a "pure maiden", i.e. she hasn't ever had sex?
She's a VAMPIRE......plus she had a man.
Sierra isn't a succubus.

She doesn't put spells on men and then lure them to their deaths.
That sounds more like Jeane.

She could be a dominatrix but I'd agree with zaltabor about her tryin more to fit in rather than dominate like that.
Tanx to Star of Destiny for making my av!!! 8^p
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

zaltabor wrote: A lot of people suggest the pale faced woman Nash secretly meets in Suikoden 3 is Sierra but I doubt it. I think it's very likely it could be Aisha. Remember when she met Nash she fainted (and since she can be very shy around men it could cause her to be quite frail and pale-faced).
She fainted when she saw Nash? Where did you hear that? She never fainted when she saw Nash. She's definitely not shy around men either, she is just calculating when she wants to get attention from men she finds attratcive.

Sierra having visited Nash is a fact based on Konami's comments that she did visit him. However, it is still uncertain if she is the "wife."
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

Dammit......I really wana play Suikogaiden. SARS there any news on the translation yet??? You thinking about it? I wanna see more of Sierra heh. I crack up at her convos with Klaus.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

I havn't been inspired to start yet. The fact that I'm moving to another state within the month makes it hard to prepare my environment for translation work.
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

Aite, well I wish I could help ya out here but I only know a handful of words in Japanese. That being the case, I'll probably get into the language some time VERY soon, and get a private tutor most likely. Hope your move goes well and once you settle.
Rich the Stampede

Post by Rich the Stampede »

dominatrix isn't a sexual preference or a lifestyle, it's a job.
carry the lantern high
Philweasel

Post by Philweasel »

SkyScorcher wrote:I like this theory.
Whether it's true or not... Meh... *shrugs*

I doubt that a Suikoden game is going to get too indepth in a Character's sexual fetishes.
I'm STILL curious about Viki, ever since that Percivall/Viki fanfic I read.

“Well she’s old enough, probably willing and... mentally capable enough for your needs”

After all, this girl effects the space time continuum by SNEEZING.
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

Sars wrote:
zaltabor wrote: A lot of people suggest the pale faced woman Nash secretly meets in Suikoden 3 is Sierra but I doubt it. I think it's very likely it could be Aisha. Remember when she met Nash she fainted (and since she can be very shy around men it could cause her to be quite frail and pale-faced).
She fainted when she saw Nash? Where did you hear that? She never fainted when she saw Nash. She's definitely not shy around men either, she is just calculating when she wants to get attention from men she finds attratcive.

Sierra having visited Nash is a fact based on Konami's comments that she did visit him. However, it is still uncertain if she is the "wife."
I'd forgotten all about this thread so I am sorry to bring it up again but I just wanted to clarify what I meant. I didn't mean Sierra fainted. I meant Aisha fainted when she first met Nash since she has a crush on him. That is the reason for the CG pic of her in bed and him standing watching over her.

I didn't know about her visiting him though. Where did you hear about that? I always prefered Sierra with Klaus though deep down I think I've always known that was more wishful thinking on my part. Both seem so suited to each other. Klaus has just lost his father (something Sierra can relate to when Neclord stole the Blue Moon from her).
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Check Arthur's newspaper.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hinlii the mighty

Post by Hinlii the mighty »

iiaznsk8erii wrote:If youve seen any Ranma 1/2, sierra and nash have a akane/ranma relationship.
i agree
nephlabobo

Post by nephlabobo »

confused redhead wrote:Playful? Yes. Sadistic? Yes. Dominatrix? No. Could you really see her in a naughty store collecting money from men and then whipping them?
Yes, I could.
lifesucksdie

Post by lifesucksdie »

geez guys she's a vampire... you should all just chill out... and stop jumping to conclusions about characters... calling Vincent gay... and all this ish! IT'S NONSENSE!
blahblahblah.