Haswar - Ending Spoilers

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

Personally I think it either refers to Lym's eventual marriage or the Prince and Lyon getting married. Either way, odds are, we won't know for sure until the next game.
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
Koujirou

Post by Koujirou »

Somehow I think it does involve Haswar getting married. Probably to some nameless guy. Remember, it was explained that when Arshtat became queen, she and her sisters entered into a pact stating that neither of the sisters would marry or have children. Since this was done to avoid another political struggle between sisters, it wouldn't be an issue anymore since Lymsleia took the throne and effectively placed Haswar out of line for the throne completely.

Granted, it COULD be about the prince and Lyon, it could be about Lym, or it could be about Isato and Urda. But the reasoning just isn't as strong in any of those cases. And besides, I don't see any of those as being a surprise.
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

If Lym and Haswar never have any children, but the Prince did. Would the Prince's child be next in line for the throne?
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Sickpup wrote:If Lym and Haswar never have any children, but the Prince did. Would the Prince's child be next in line for the throne?
http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=7040

Discuss that there please.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

after the civil war, isnt that Lym the Queen of Falena ?
if Haswar gets married and has a daighter ,wont the tragedy of her mother and her aunt might be repeated again ?
kelvin loves suikoden
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Woo! One whole year on Suikosource today! Anyways, back on topic.....

I don't see how. If Haswar had a daughter and Lym didn't, then Haswar's daughter would be in line for the throne because she would be the only female royal able to take it since Haswar abdicated any claim to the throne. But if Lym and Haswar both had a daughter, only Lym's daughter would be in line.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

kelvingarinkz wrote:after the civil war, isnt that Lym the Queen of Falena ?
if Haswar gets married and has a daighter ,wont the tragedy of her mother and her aunt might be repeated again ?
No, because Haswar and Lymsleia aren't like that... they're good people, and one doesn't want to steal the throne from the other. It's true that it might happen down the road, but it's unlikely, and certainly isn't a reason for Haswar to NOT get married.
Purr.
McDohal

Post by McDohal »

how do we not know it's a suprise wedding of prince and lyon, or maybe kyles wedding?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Nah, this is actually Haswar getting married. The Japanese version says this without any room for question. The US version simply used some words that made it sound vague.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Sars wrote:Nah, this is actually Haswar getting married. The Japanese version says this without any room for question. The US version simply used some words that made it sound vague.
Any earthly idea as to whom the lucky man is?
Purr.
LoganAlpha30X13

Post by LoganAlpha30X13 »

Probably Isato, her aide, imho. I'll go now....................
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

It doensn't mention who she's marrying in the Japanese version either.

No, I haven't played it, I've also asked SARS.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

If the Japanese version was concrete that it was Haswar's wedding then I would vote for Isato as well. Isato had stated to Urda that he doesn't serve Haswar because he was ordered to or some other duty. Though he doesn't say it point blank I do think he stayed with Haswar because he loved her even if he couldn't admit it. He seemed to be annoyed that Urda kept telling him to leave and that the humans were not worth it.
Celedril

fds

Post by Celedril »

Who did she marry? I have the answer...

Gavaya...only she could find something nice in such such a wierdo.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

ShardStar wrote:If the Japanese version was concrete that it was Haswar's wedding then I would vote for Isato as well. Isato had stated to Urda that he doesn't serve Haswar because he was ordered to or some other duty. Though he doesn't say it point blank I do think he stayed with Haswar because he loved her even if he couldn't admit it. He seemed to be annoyed that Urda kept telling him to leave and that the humans were not worth it.
But, like we've stated before, it would be odd that Urda would continue to come see Isato if he married Haswar. It seemed like Urda really cared for Isato.
Purr.