Haswar - Ending Spoilers

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
carlosesca07

Haswar - Ending Spoilers

Post by carlosesca07 »

Hi guys, is it implied anywhere throughout the game who Haswar married in the end? Not Isato rigt???
Belle

Post by Belle »

Tensyo Star - Haswar
As the oracle of Lunas, supports the new Queen both publicly and privately. One day, she announces a surprise wedding...
Does Haswar really hook up with someone? It doesn't specify who gets married. It could "one day" be Lymsleia's marriage to some dude. Then again, there's Isato's ending:
Tenritsu Star - Isato
Stays on after the war as assistant to Lady Haswar. Returns to Alseid only once more in his life.
If Isato's included in the marriage, then personally, I like to think he gets married to Urda. Of course, I don't really know the relationship between the two. I'm only going by Haswar's comment that Urda must be important to Isato, so who knows? Damn Konami, always being so cryptic about these things... :oops:
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Sounds like something was lost in translation.

Haswar announced her own surprise wedding in the end. To who exactly? It doesn't tell. But Isato is a good enough speculation, I suppose.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

patapi wrote:Sounds like something was lost in translation.

Haswar announced her own surprise wedding in the end. To who exactly? It doesn't tell. But Isato is a good enough speculation, I suppose.
Well, I kinda guessed so. The Queen would have announced it herself, and doubtfully would it have been such a surpirse wedding (Unless she married her brother...), so I kinda thought it was Haswar. Anyway, from the known candidates, the most likely is Isato. Poor Urda.
Hmm...
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

Maybe that's what happened the one time he returned home?
trickster

Post by trickster »

I find it unlikely that Haswar's ending refers to her marring Isato.

It is stated in-game that elves and humans are not compatible, I believe Urda mentions it before the battle to recapture Sol-Falena.

Also if I remember correctly Urdas ending mentions that she moves back and forth between Alseid and Lunas. While it is possible I can't really see Urda going back to Lunas if Isato did get married Haswar.

Any ways I personally believe that the surprise wedding refers to Isato and Urda.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

trickster wrote:
Any ways I personally believe that the surprise wedding refers to Isato and Urda.
Actually I think that as well. Just because she announced a wedding dousn't mean she is involved in it. Also, do Elfs even marry?
Belle

Post by Belle »

Kirkis and Sylvina got married...
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

trickster wrote:I find it unlikely that Haswar's ending refers to her marring Isato.

It is stated in-game that elves and humans are not compatible, I believe Urda mentions it before the battle to recapture Sol-Falena.

Also if I remember correctly Urdas ending mentions that she moves back and forth between Alseid and Lunas. While it is possible I can't really see Urda going back to Lunas if Isato did get married Haswar.

Well, Urda is as stubborn as they come though. And I always assumed the "Men and Elves being incompatible" just meant that elves have no sexual interest in humans. She did hate humans, you know.

Either way, Somehow, your idea seems plausible. Still, I can't quite swallow Isato never returning to Alseid (After his vacation) if he did married Urda.
Hmm...
futanchen

Post by futanchen »

if Isato is really married haswar, he's definitely have a BAD taste in woman. look how "delicious" Urda is.
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

Actually, if you look at some of the art from the Japanese game guides, Haswar is a lot cuter than you'd know from the single portrait picture that's all we ever get in-game. ;) But we probably shouldn't let this devolve into a character popularity thread...
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

And if she married Isato, I highly doubt that he'd remain her "servant"...
Purr.
maha_gnosis

Post by maha_gnosis »

I believe Haswar got married, because she was afraid of the family being dying.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

maha_gnosis wrote:I believe Haswar got married, because she was afraid of the family being dying.
Question: Are Haswars offspring in title to the throne if Lym never has kids for example? If she married to make her offspring take over the throne then she did not marry Isato.

However I seriously doubt that she would do it for that reason.
maha_gnosis

Post by maha_gnosis »

Considering Haswar would be afraid because the family's dying, I bet she was aware that Lym is too young or could even die in young age.

After all the only women in Falenas are Haswar and Lym.