Zerase theory

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
revolution is my name

Post by revolution is my name »

Hmmm. I have no concrete theories on what/who Zerase is. Although I think that her orgin might be similar to that of Yuber and Pesmerga. I just think that Oboros investigation is a real give away.

I'm not saying that they're related or even know of each other (although the powerful characters in the Suikoden mythos seem to be at least aware of each other). I just think that her orgin might be similar to theirs. As to what they are, well that's up for disscusion.
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

- Levis letter says that she has a unique rune the star rune wich IS a lower tier version of the night rune

- Oboros investigation mentions that he heard Zerase talking about a sword (or was it oboro). this is def star dragon sword.

- sun and night rune are bond if you read the old books. i think she wants the twilight rune so she can place them to where they belong so the night rune becomes stable again (thinking that she might be some servant or something of the star dragon sword)
bla
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

Rune of Illusion wrote:Funny, I thought that the Sun Rune made the Dawn and Twilight runes in order to have a piece of The Night Rune and that the Night Rune made the Star Rune to have a piece of the Sun Rune. . My theory is Zerase is an undead being( either she's a vampire or a lich) made to bear the Star Rune with the duty to watch Sun Rune.

Dawn and Twilight were created after Sun and Night rune decided to go seperate ways. The fragments of the broken bond of them became dawn/twlight (says in old book)
bla
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

could zerase be some creation of ancient armes civilization that exists only to preserve the "order" of sun/dawn/twilight runes?

i explain only a little more:

ancient armes had the sun rune so many years ago, and all falena was burned down because of the rune go out of controll, its obvious to think the survivors searched dawn and twilight ( they maybe use in his own kingdom or know that sindar used that 2 too ) to seal sun

maybe they wanted/createrd some protector that was ageles, powerfull, with long knowledge about runes and cold-blood acting, with some night-star powers, that could fully controlls dawn and twilight in order to seal sun if the "order" of the 3 runes is breaked

that makes sense with zerase pj in suikoden, didnt appear before because she was only in falena controlling all its ok, until sun rune was go out of controll, and we will never she again if sun rune didnt lose that "order"

well it have many holes, but its only a idea xD
Sorry for my very bad english! :S