Hikusaak

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Jewber

Hikusaak

Post by Jewber »

I know we know nothing about him, other than that he supposedly leads Harmonia, and is missing, yet i just realized something. First class citizens of harmonia (natives of the country) are blonde hair and blue eyed, and "perfect". Anyone not from the country is treated worse, and anyone that isn't the same race is treated FAR worse than that!. Yet, Hikusaak himself has brown hair, and therefore is not "perfect", we see that he has brown hair because of Luc and Sasarai. Does this not sound like someone else in history.

HAIL HIKUSAAK!
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Actually, we wouldn't know if Hikusaak doesn't have blonde hair. Sasarai and Luc are clones, but they are not completely identical copies either, as their skills and rune affinities have been tampered with. Also, the cloning process may have changed their hair color.

The fact of the matter is, there's little to no information on Hikusaak--not enouh to even speculate about him--or her.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

I'm a little sure hikusaak was stated as "He"...unless the ol' mistranslation thingie reasons out.
Jewber

Post by Jewber »

Actually theyres no official statement of Hikusaaks sex. I doubt he's in four, and isn't there a possiblilty that rune affiliations have to do with the fact that they had a TRUE RUNE since birth??
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Luc and Sasarai were tailor-made so that they would be optimum as the "vessels" of their respective True Runes. Thus, the two are in a way engineered for specific purposes.
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

Is it for sure that Hikusaak is even a human? what if hes some spell or animal that owns a rune?

If he/she a human I could see him as a person in the shadows like it would show him/her as just a all black figure or it would show another person talking to him/her and him/her replieing back, but the camera always on the person talking to him/her.
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Hikusaak's entry says that "he is a non-player in all Harmonian politics."
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jewber

Post by Jewber »

Hikusaaks role in harmonia, now at least, is nothing, he is listed as AWOL and the government is ruled by priests i belive, (correct me if im wrong)
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, but they probably just said High Priest because in a possible situation where a High Priest would want to hid his sex, he would call himself a High Priest, because if he called himself a High Priestess, it would be obvious that it was a she. But the title High Priest could be used for either sex, thus hiding your sex. And the clones are based off of Hikusaak, so if he is male, the clones sex would make sense.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xander

Post by Xander »

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but when Sasarai was making luc a bishop, did not Luc make mention of Hikusaak, his "father"? I know he isn't really his father, he was talking about the fact that they were clones, which of course we know sasarie doesn't find out until later of course. But, "father" is the key word here.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

In Harmonia, Hikusaak is considered to be the "father of all." Sort of like how Kim Il Sung is still considered the father of "aboji" of all North Koreans. The same can be said with Saparmurat Niyazov, the current president of Turkmenistan who forces everyone to call him "Turkmenbashi" or the "father of all Turkmen." It's not supposed to be taken literally as "father."
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

Still the fact their clones of a sort from Hikuassak does suggest that he is most likely a he and perhaps similir age to both luc and sasarai. What can't be said is that is he the master of his own rune or does the rune control him?
Sasarai825

Post by Sasarai825 »

Hikusaak's "missing" status sounds a little familiar to the case with Tir and Riou. Up until S3, it seemed like a trend to be a powerful leader of a grand army and then when all is done, run off with your friends or servant and go fishing. I think Hikusaak just couldn't take the pressure of being the leader of such a powerful nation for so long and just needed a vacation in the mountains for a few decades.

Either that or he's like the Wizard of Oz, the man behind the curtain
confused redhead

Post by confused redhead »

Love that little Hitler comparison there.

Anyhoo, I haven't heard anything particular about Hikusaak, I'm guessing intentionally so. They'll probably figure out what they want to do later on. Hopefully he's as ky00t as Sasarai. :D
True Griever

Post by True Griever »

If your gonna compare Hikusaak to the heroes of 1 and 2, it means that he wasn't evil. So why did he make clones..?
I can think of only 2 reasons that these clones exist:
1 Hikusaak became evil for some kind of reason and made the clones to get all the true runes to become the most powerfull force in the world.
2 Hikusaak was betrayed by some of the (possibly corrupted) high priests, because theý had enough of his reign or just because they wanted the power for themselves. And kept Hikusaak alive in a dungeon so they could take his blood to make clones to get the true runes for their own purposes or something.