Hikusaak

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i'd believe something like 2 but it'd have to be a bit different, like they're using a clone of Hikusaak to make clones of others (if that's how they do it, by blood or cell sample..) because the real Hikusaak probably still has the Circle Rune and it'd be too difficult to hold a true rune bearer captive... i'm assuming
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

It's usually pointless to call characters in Suikoden "Good" or "Evil" because the series has always tried to gray out such subjective dualisms. Hikusaak cloning people to collect True Runes may not be an evil goal at all. By making sure all True Runes ae under his control, he may be trying to stop the True Runes from steering the world into total chaos or total order--he may be trying to create an artificial balance between the forces.

He may even be more of a prisoner of his own system, used by powerful politicians as a tool.
Sasarai825

Post by Sasarai825 »

Maybe Hikusaak just wants to collect all 27 Runes to complete the set. Besides, who knows if he made that decree or if some group made that decree in his name. It happens
Blue Sasarai

Post by Blue Sasarai »

i wonder if youll ever end up meeting him, if he looks anything like luc or sasarai.....*melts*

but i doubt id like him, he sounds cranky to me...kinda conceited, greedy and selfish. ehh.

i wonder if hes even a person anymore...maybe hes a ball of that milky white stuff or hes just like a head in a tube or something ^^
"i hate you more than anything in this world.
but at the same time, you're the only one i empathize with."

-luc to sasarai
Narcle

Post by Narcle »

Hello..

Yes, I agree with most of you, and I do think it's quite odd that Konami hasn't officially released Hikusaak's actual gender yet. Maybe we are in for a plot twist, and they are attempting to lead us in the wrong direction. It's a bit obvious, but who knows.

The bit about him being like Hitler is silly.. but humorous, none-the-less. But, in the end, or the final game of Suikoden, he will probably be a major factor.. including Leknaat. Hikusaak. Funny they both have aa's in their name.. anyway. Yeah..! >.>'; I'm just babbling.. spammy. Mm. ;3
Reideen

Post by Reideen »

Dunno this much details about the Cloning Story but ...is it clear that Hikusaak himself made clones of him ?
Maybe some other guy/girl made a clone of him ...and maybe even without his knowing
If you find mistakes keep them for yourself.
[GER]
Griffith

Post by Griffith »

Hikusaak needs to come out of the closet(no sexual meaning intended) I wanna see what he looks like!!! :D
Baka_no_fool

Post by Baka_no_fool »

What if Hikusaak, the type of person who does not want to stain his/her hand and therefore he or she cloned himself/herself then make use of Luc/sasarai from behind the curtain and control them indirectly. Or probably the legend had noy yet finished... I mean... the legend said that all the true rune born form the spark of the sword and the shield... but is that all the legend said...? no one said that the legend had finished. What if there is still continuation to the legend. Probably one who could collect all the true rune would reign over the world Bla bla bla... ETC ETC ETC...

this is just an assumption okay dont take it too seriously....
"Hee hee hee... I'm Flik! Teeheehee!"
"Hee hee hee... This is fun."
"Hee hee hee... Merciless, cruel, brutal, atrocious, cold-hearted, ruthless attack. Teeheehee..."
-Landis-
Usesnumbers

Post by Usesnumbers »

Perhaps this is silly but dont you think that old H. could maybe have been Leknaat? I saw it as maybe being a possibilty , kind of silly, but what do we have to go on after all.
Deconstr
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

The fact that Leknaat's village was destroyed by Hikusaak and thefact that Leknaat has since been running away from Harmonian foces seem to say otherwise.
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

In Harmonia, Hikusaak is considered to be the "father of all." Sort of like how Kim Il Sung is still considered the father of "aboji" of all North Koreans. The same can be said with Saparmurat Niyazov, the current president of Turkmenistan who forces everyone to call him "Turkmenbashi" or the "father of all Turkmen." It's not supposed to be taken literally as "father."
Once again all male. If he was a she he would be considered "mother of all" would she not????
If your gonna compare Hikusaak to the heroes of 1 and 2, it means that he wasn't evil. So why did he make clones..?
Maybe he was good, but he couldn't have children so ha made clones.
It's usually pointless to call characters in Suikoden "Good" or "Evil" because the series has always tried to gray out such subjective dualisms.
I'd tend to agree there but then I think Luca Blight. Even though he tries to justify it he even admits he is the face of evil or something along those lines when he gets killed. As well as that whole "die pig" incident......funny, but still cruel.
but i doubt id like him, he sounds cranky to me...kinda conceited, greedy and selfish. ehh.
How can he sound like that to you when almost nothing is known of him. Most things here are just rumors and fantales, there are hardly any FACTS on him.
It's a bit obvious, but who knows.
If it was obvious, we would know lol.
Or probably the legend had noy yet finished
Actually now that you mention it, there was a part of the text that I believe said that the 27 runes are the only ones we KNOW of. I think it was in a book in II not too sure though. Anyways this makes ya wonder, are there more "unknown true runes" Hikusaak knows about.
Perhaps this is silly but dont you think that old H. could maybe have been Leknaat?
Hell I still think he could be either Yuber or Pesmerga (or both).
Tanx to Star of Destiny for making my av!!! 8^p
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

It would be hard to imagine Yuber being Hikusaak simply based on the fact that he does not know much about the workings of True Runes and Sindar technology. He also doesn't look like Luc or Sasarai, who are supposed to be his clones. Pesmerga is supposed to have the same face as Yuber, so he's also out of the running.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

There was no "freedom" in the modern sense of the word as we imagine. Hikusaak simply freed people from Aronia's rule, but he installed a theocratic government with him as the one true leader. So he was a tyrant from the start.