My Jeane Theory

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Harmonian Bishop Sasarai

My Jeane Theory

Post by Harmonian Bishop Sasarai »

My Jeane theory is that Jeane is the very first Queen of Falena. She has the same color hair as Arshtat and has the same hair as the royal family very similar to Sialeeds(even though her appearance changes slightly from game to game she does look very similar to the Falenian Royal Family). It also said that the very first queen came down from above so maybe Jeane is a god and that is why she cant die. Also i am not very far in Suikoden 5 but there was a very small story scene involving Jeane near the beginning which is ironic because that would be the first for it and it may be because she is in her homeland.
Mad Prince of Highland

Post by Mad Prince of Highland »

Interesting, prolly not, but still interesting.
"Fear is a stupid emotion."
Harmonian Zealot

Post by Harmonian Zealot »

This theory could work, but only if Jeane wore a True Rune of some sort...

Now if she did bear a true rune and never revealed it, I think this theory is much more viable than the theory that she is a Sindar (Seeing is that we have no clue what any of them look like)
~~YOU WIN BY PINCER ATTACK!~~
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Too bad she does not have a true rune.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

And here's one of the many threads on Jeane if you want more info on what Angelis said.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3282
Harmonian Bishop Sasarai

Post by Harmonian Bishop Sasarai »

Minor Spoilers:

After playing further into Suikoden 5 Zweig says that the Queendom Of Falena was founded soon after the Sindars disappeared so maybe Jeane was left behind then and was first sited at the holy land of lunas and through her charm rune people thought she was more than human and she became Queen. Also Jeane was called into investigate the Falenian runes and if she was once the Queen she may have also bore the sun rune and known about the other ones and sindar knowledge. So she would get her imortality from being a sindar if there immortal or from possibly bearing the sun rune for so long and gaining mastery over it so that it would sustain her without taking her over. Also its kind of funny that whenever she appears in the story its very suspenseful like its a shock lol.
FlikViktor

Post by FlikViktor »

I like the Theory that she is a Sindar, because it would make sense on why she is in the Island Nations in Suikoden 4, a good 300 years because Suikoden 5 I think?

I also had a theory that just like the Night Rune animated the Star Dragon Sword that prehaps Jeane was acatually a True Rune herself in human form. I also played with the idea that just like Yuber she was a demon from another dimension.
Makinshi

Post by Makinshi »

Here's what I think about this, the quest you do before you get Jeane takes you through the ruins of the Ancient Armes Dynasty, so i believe Jeane is a Survivor of that Nation, you take her there and and gets something she left behind, so that shows she has some ties with the Ancient Armes people.
Naroar

Post by Naroar »

Just so you know, the Hero is not related with the first queen of Falena... When getting Egbert's Family Tree Oboro tells you that it goes back a 100 generations while the queens familys only goes back 30 generations...

As I understand that The current royal family line is not the first royal falenan family..
Makinshi

Post by Makinshi »

Well, both Jeane and Eresh knew exactly what those ruins were and where they were located, Levi was only there because he sensed magical powers in the area, and because of this i'm convinced that Jeane has something to do w/ the Ancient Armes Dynasty..
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

Before i finished Suikoden V i didn't bother much with any Jeane theory's because there really was never a decent proof at all about Jeanes origin.

Now we do know that Jeane doesn't have a True Rune on her. It doesn't make sense to repeat this over and over. Konami said that she doesn't have one.
So let's cut that one out already.

That Jeane could have been the one who came down to Falena as the first Queen - hmm..maybe, maybe not. Indeed she does have a similar hair color,
and i believe now that every Jeane is always the same one.

Aside from her changing her outfit ( sometimes more or less "slutty" :p ), she's always the same in each game:

- she always does the job as a Rune Mistress
- she looks always the same
- she behaves always the same ( Te-he-he )
- she never stays at one place

Ok about the looks, sure in Suikoden 5 she does have a different hair color but the proof i have for that is that the Falenan citizens did know at that time how to be able to dye hair.
Sialeeds is the best example for this, because she did hide her true hair color and said that she stopped dying it.
Makes it even more believable that it's the same Jeane, and if it wasn't then who do you think could ever have been the father of Jeane's future daughters?

Plus all these connections to Zerase, the bearer of the Star Rune, Viki who travels through time and Eresh who remains a mystery up to now.

No i really think there's something big up with that woman and Konami is always making a fool of us about her. The proof for that are again the investigation files which give absolutely nothing of information about anything.

Jeane:

1.) Oh, Jeane's a Rune mistress. She came to Lelcar from Sol - Falena. Beautiful, isn't she? And she's damn good at her job.

2.) Eh? You want to know about Jeane? Well, hmm... You know, there are some doors you're really better off not opening...

3.) So you really want to know, eh? All right, fine. Jeane is... a very nice young lady, with absolutely no mind-boggling secrets to hide. None whatsoever. Moving on...

But since we can forget about the "True Rune" wearing thing, at least she must be from some ancient civilization and it can only be either from the Ancient Armes Dynasty or the Sindar - or why do you think she knows of these ruins quite well? She's in no way an ordinary Rune mistress woman.
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

The "Jeane is a Sindar" theory is supported in this game because they hint toward the Sindar still being around. First one of the old books just comes right out and say that some people think there still around. Then Killey who is obsessed with the Sindar says in a scene that "I'm not interested in the past"
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Jeane can’t be a Sindar, when you recruit her in V in those ruins you take her (Egyptian like) she says, that they are before Sindar time.

She is clearly from that forgotten race; hair look-alike with the Falena Royal family is just something that was done during development without any particular story relation, which is why they changed her hair to pink, so she wouldn’t be like the royal family.

And for the last (hopefully) time Jeane’s agelessness has nothing to do with a true rune, it has been ruled out by Konami period.

Other than that anyone can theorize as they like.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Clangeddin

Post by Clangeddin »

Maybe she was just from the old Armes Kingdom.
Dont make the Big Show angry! XD
Adrian Magicent

Post by Adrian Magicent »

Well, remember that if you talk with Lorelai before the Queen's Campaign, you learn something interesting about the Sindar. I, personally, thought it shed some interesting light on the possibilities with Jeane, as well as on Lorelai.