Brandeau and the RoP

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Chris_Lightfellow

Brandeau and the RoP

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

In Tactics, it says that Brandeau got the RoP a number years (I can't remember the exact number) before the Island Nations War. How did he live for that long with the Rune in its Atonement phase? Rikie says that she knew that her husband could not have even lived a year with it, yet Brandeau somehow managed to have more than 2 years? I'm just curious on how this is possible.
Last edited by Chris_Lightfellow on Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Night

Post by Night »

It just depends on the strength of the individual I guess, and how often they use it.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

If I remember correctly Brandue never used it.
Buff

Post by Buff »

but the one time he did use it, he died. but that wasn't until after the duel he had with lazlo.
Mad Prince of Highland

Post by Mad Prince of Highland »

i was really hoping he would join. He was a interesting character and after playing tactics, Brandeau seemed like a character with alot of development. But, if he didn't die Lazlo, would never have gotten the rune of punishment.
"Fear is a stupid emotion."