Luc's Prediction and Future Games

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Wynter_Z

Post by Wynter_Z »

highwind44029 wrote:My thoughts on the "end" of Suikoden is that all True Runes will disappear, as well as the baby runes, and people don't have to rely at them at all anymore.

As for how it happens... well, I haven't figured that one out.
I agree. My guess is that the Sindar created/are the runes and that Luc's goal was to get rid of them. As far as the Pes/Yuber theory it has been officially stated somewhere in some interview that the end of the Suikoden world will come when those two duel each other and one wins.....
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

This was stated by Murayama when he was with Konami.

Now that he is gone, nothing he said in the past holds any truth, although it's likely they'll keep this fact the same.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baka_no_fool

Post by Baka_no_fool »

Hmmm... is it true that there is 36 true runes currently? Is yes, probably the final suikoden would be 18 true runes holder vs 18 true runes holder... I think it's kinda interesting if all true runes holder fightin each other. In suikoden I, II and III (i dunno bout IV) there are only some true runes mentioned and used but IF one day all of them would come to the final battle and they battle each other... whaddya think? And probably... in the end the all the runed will be destroyed....ETC ETC ETC :lol:
"Hee hee hee... I'm Flik! Teeheehee!"
"Hee hee hee... This is fun."
"Hee hee hee... Merciless, cruel, brutal, atrocious, cold-hearted, ruthless attack. Teeheehee..."
-Landis-
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

Holy Crap!!! I just realised something.......read my theory under "Plotline Theories > Another Stupid Yuber/Pesmerga Theory". It fits perfectlly with the first thing Archangelknux2 said.
Its been hypothesized that Hikusaak is questing for all of the true runes. The games themselves have hinted that. It was believed that Luc was searching for the true rune for High Priest Hikusaak before the player realized his true intentions.
The thing that links this with my theory is .....Hikusaak is missing right?........Yuber is an unknown right?...............could Hikusaak BE Yuber??? That would explain the reason Yuber was after the runes and why he didn't actually destroy them, but rather killed the owners.

As for the whole Luc and Sassarai clone, well they were tempered with, he could have easily changed the apperances. It's not like he used futuristic technology to clone them biologically, he would have used an unnatural method so who knows what exactlly he could have changed. Or MAYBE, Yuber is another clone of Hikusaak......an upgrade of Luc and Sassarai, as well as Pesmerga (although he would have to have been the prototype and a probable failure to actually try and stop Yuber). This doesn't explain why Hikusaak is missing though so I think the first theory might hold true.

And to the question that once people died, he didn't collect the true runes (Barbadossa, Wendy, Luc).....well you know how runes seem to drain the life-force of the very user they serve......run of punishment, souleater are the best examples, but then you also see Riou and Jowy tourmented by the Bright Shield and Black Sword. Every True rune seems to come with an extrodinary gift but also at a great cost. Maybe they all need to gather up enough life-force from certian bearers to reach their full potential and then Yuber/Hikusaak will gather them all.

Meanwhile Pesmerga is pissed that he was a failure or whatever and wants to kick Yubers ass! Does this make sense kinda or does it sound farfetched to you guys?
Asura

Post by Asura »

I have a real problem viewing as Yuber as anything BUT a demon. I grant that it could be true Black Fang, but at the same time he wants for to much death and killing to be a ruler.

I personally think that Luc's True Wind Rune wasn't showing him a future that could be obtained in any life time. More like showing him what happened when time pasted, and it would drive anyone mad to think that the world might end if they continued to exist. Can we say insta out for the Wind Rune and on to the next?

Honestly, I stopped thinking of Luc as a character after the third installment on the grounds that he WAS the True Rune. Same for his "brother" they are nothing more then over grown True Runes.
Pain never goes away easily, but pleasure leaves at a whim.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Baka_no_fool wrote:Hmmm... is it true that there is 36 true runes currently? Is yes, probably the final suikoden would be 18 true runes holder vs 18 true runes holder... I think it's kinda interesting if all true runes holder fightin each other. In suikoden I, II and III (i dunno bout IV) there are only some true runes mentioned and used but IF one day all of them would come to the final battle and they battle each other... whaddya think? And probably... in the end the all the runed will be destroyed....ETC ETC ETC :lol:

There's only 27 True Runes, not 36.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

I have a real problem viewing as Yuber as anything BUT a demon. I grant that it could be true Black Fang, but at the same time he wants for to much death and killing to be a ruler.
Gives him good cover. After all what do we know of Hikusaak. Not much in reality. I just tried to align those facts with that of Yuber. They seem to match in a wierd kinda way but they pair up nonetheless.

Another possible theory is maybe Yuber is a reincarnation of Hikusaak. Like Crowley and Mazus reincarnated.
Tanx to Star of Destiny for making my av!!! 8^p
Bakerofish

Post by Bakerofish »

bah

underneath all that black armor

YUBER IS A SQUIRREL WITH A CAPE

nuff said
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

A Mukumuku wannabe. Heh, nice try but no. For all our arguing he could just be a plain character like Flik and Viktor with no more of a role in the world than fighting in a few wars.
Tanx to Star of Destiny for making my av!!! 8^p
GrayMercury

Luc's prediction and my dream

Post by GrayMercury »

You Guys are gonna think I'm crazy.....
First off, because of Suikoden, i'm begining to believe in reincarnation...Let me explain why.....

This game is based on a novel right? I think either that novel had a lot of validity and i lived in the time of Suikoden, or I was the author of the novel.....
back when i was 13, before i ever played Suikoden, i stared watching animes...i began to become obsessed with the asian culture. I started to learn a little Japanese, listen to thier music, etc... Anyway one night my sister told me to play this game. Eventually, i got around to it and fell in love with it...but i had a dream the night i beat GS1. I dreamed that i was a Leknaat-ish character...I knew everything, blah,blah...Well, as it turns out I was witnessing what looked like the army of Harmonia fighting with some other army...upon further reading, i tied this to the events in the "High East Rebellion" Becuase it took place between Highland and Dunan, and one of the blight family lead highland....and in my dream it was exactly 12 yrs after GS2...strange, huh?

but that's not all...., later on in my dream two worlds merged into one and a war broke out between a royal empire and another empire, this war was ending by a young boy, i would say no more than 12. He was looking for 27 "magic stones". When I asked him why he told me, "I want this war to end, my father is sick and dying and all the doctors are taking care of the wounded.

Over the duration of the dream the two conflicting armies came to hold 13 whole "Magic stones" and one half of the same one (IMO, Gate or Beginning Runes) as they fought this boy ending up stealing all of their stones from them...it was difficult for him but eventually he fused them together and had the power of god. As for the end....he decided people were too in love with money so he decided he would destroy (i.e. kill off all the people) everything living and create a new type of "human" that wouldn't care for money or power but for a good home life. But in killing off all of the living (i.e. he used wrong wording) EVERYTHING living died, including plants and animals...now, he realized his mistake...because he killed off all believers in these "Magic stones" they no longer had power and eventually he died too.

Now this caught my attention in GS3, becuse the black and white scene of the Karayan Village was in my dream. This was before GS2 even came out mind you...

I can't say that this is how the Suikoden series will end, but i feel it will be along those lines. I have other character info from my dream that i'm hoping will get some validation...(I was right with Jillia Blight, and multiple wars *like the order that countries were formed*) I'm totally freaked by this....

Am I Crazy? :D :oops:
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

:shock:
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

yep, i knew you guys would think i'm crazy....i've become obsessed with this game now..........I NEED A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
Gorudo

Re: Luc's prediction and my dream

Post by Gorudo »

GrayMercury wrote:This game is based on a novel right?
Very very loosely. 108 Bandits fighting for justice. Not really based off of, so much as stolen idea.
Ulthwithian

Post by Ulthwithian »

Just a minor point. Having just done Suikoden 4's side quest with Ted, the person you fight at the end mentions fighting Chaos.

If I had the dialogue, I'd try to post it.

Scott Hebert