Luc's Prediction and Future Games

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
franz

Post by franz »

yuber could be a demon summoned buy hikusaak to kill people who hold true runes so that hikusaak can later hunt them down when they are "sleeping" and put them in a clone or something
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Major problem with a theory that Yuber is a True Rune bearer hunter is that Yuber in fact has a True Rune, loathes True Rune bearers and has worked with Windy who's from the Gate Rune Clan who was annihilated by Harmonia. Also, Yuber seemingly has failed in killing any True Rune bearer and has been around several of them. But, I guess it could be possible.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It was discussed somewhere else on this forum whether or not Yuber really does hate all True Runes. In the end SARS changed the entry on his site to just say that Yuber only hates the Bright Shield Rune and that the reason for this is unknown. Suikosource has yet to change their entry, but SARS wrote the Suikosource entry in the first place, so it doesn't matter.
avenger

Re: Luc's Prediction and Future Games

Post by avenger »

i think the reason why they won't continue from suikoden 3 is that they need to tell more stories prior to that year. once that is done then we'll see yuber and pesmerga fight as a subplot to a story based on Luc's theory. but are we sure that Luc is dead now?

there is so many untold stories yet to be done. like for example when the fire rune exploded and Lucresia saw that happen as a child, could that be the first fire bringer?
what happened in the first sacred games?
kanakan what is involved there?
new armes kingdom what's up with them and their history?
surely Harmonia needs to be told we hardly know much about harmonia.
there are places on the suikoden map that are mensioned only a few times. what about those places? they have a story of their own..no?
the end of suikoden is not near at all.. so we probably won't see a game after suikoden 3 yet because little viki only showed up in s3. so big viki's job is not done yet. she needs to telleport to earlier times still. there is a big gap from 300-455 to be told yet. and perhaps if there is a game after suikoden 3, it will be before 600 so as to keep regular viki.

little viki in my opinion will be the teleporterlady for the game that is responcible for the end of suikoden series. konami just wanted to show us that she will be around and give us a taste of her.
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

avenger wrote:i think the reason why they won't continue from suikoden 3 is that they need to tell more stories prior to that year. once that is done then we'll see yuber and pesmerga fight as a subplot to a story based on Luc's theory. but are we sure that Luc is dead now?

there is so many untold stories yet to be done.
I dont think Konami plans to tell us everything. Look at one of Suikox questions to Konami:
Question #5: If Suikoden Tierkreis is the future of the series can we expect to get any form of resolution to the unanswered questions of the old series?
Konami: It is too early to say but it will depend on how the games progress in the future, but we would like to resolve many of Suikoden’s mysteries.
They would like to solve many(not all) of then. In my interpretation, they will only explain what is most essencial to the story.
avenger

Post by avenger »

yeah but this ds game has nothing to do with the real suikoden.
Matthew McDohl

Post by Matthew McDohl »

If Yuber is Hikusaak...(which i comedically stated in another thread) Then that means the Pesmerga is the leader of the Sindar...haha

There was something else I had to say, but I cant remember what it was.
MAD 01-08-2004
Lyka

Post by Lyka »

@ Matthew : In my opinion, i don't think Yuber is Hikusaak.. Beside, Hikusaak must be looks like Luc and Sasarai.... Is Yuber look like Luc and Sasarai?
Watch out with my English language! I'm not too much good speaking in English
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

Yeah i disagree if Suikoden tierkes is the future of suikoden series,

Konami should responsible of what they create!
they must finish the story!! or else.. :D

Well the story stop in suikoden 3, too much prediction from us also..
rather they make up some story why don't they recruit murayama again? is that simple right??
Chaos will suit me just fine