Snowe's crush? (warning: Spoilers may be included)

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Xiennia

Snowe's crush? (warning: Spoilers may be included)

Post by Xiennia »

I was just wondering....I heard that Snowe has a crush, or rather someone has a crush on Snowe in the game. Who has a crush on Snowe?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

that would be jewel, that should be fairly obvious to anyone who's played through 4
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

indeed.. it is very obvious that it is Jewel, but thanks for asking the question though.. maybe there are many people who doesn't even know this yet..
Nick Bruiser
Silver Dragon Flik

Post by Silver Dragon Flik »

Nemesis wrote:indeed.. it is very obvious that it is Jewel, but thanks for asking the question though.. maybe there are many people who doesn't even know this yet..
The only time I could see that was when you get her and another knight with you after being expelled and after events wash on the deserted isle.
future_suikoden_writer

Post by future_suikoden_writer »

i dont think snowe is hot..sorry for the term but for me he is a big coward.all people that plays s4 know that...he's a lot of confident because he's the son of the city lord...and also he do not think his action first before doing it....

Neclord'sAdvocate

Post by Neclord'sAdvocate »

yeah, i don't like him that much either. he probably has his own reasons for acting like a j*rk (no offense meant), but crushes are in most cases based on looks and i admit Snowe's not really that bad base on his physical appearance.
---------------------
Neclord: "Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the King." -excerpt from Suikoden 1

Cela va sans dire.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

O.o;;; Jewel had a crush on Snowe? Gosh, I didn't know that ~~;; and I've played it a lot too.... But the only time I thought Snowe looked "hot" was in his pirate outfit.
Buff

Post by Buff »

i noticed one scene where it seemed like she cared for him. after you saved him from floating on the log in the middle of the ocean and ask him to join you. a scene comes up and you see jewel crying.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

there's more scenes than that, there's a scene in the very beginning of the game where she blushes, another scene where she's the only 1 who cares that snowe left and then that scene at the end when you save him
future_suikoden_writer

Post by future_suikoden_writer »

so Tal have a crush on snowe also?hehehe..when i pick tal and kenneth on hero4's punishment their talking about the knights the tal said "what do you think snowe doing right now"something like that....hehe
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

future_suikoden_writer wrote:so Tal have a crush on snowe also?hehehe..when i pick tal and kenneth on hero4's punishment their talking about the knights the tal said "what do you think snowe doing right now"something like that....hehe
thats a stupid comment, obviously jewel says more than that or we wouldn't think she had a crush
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

future_suikoden_writer wrote:so Tal have a crush on snowe also?hehehe..when i pick tal and kenneth on hero4's punishment their talking about the knights the tal said "what do you think snowe doing right now"something like that....hehe
Tal was concerned for his FRIEND, I personally thought Tal and Paula should have gotten together or hinted something about them.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I always that kenneth and paula made a good couple,never pictured paula with Tal
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I always had Tal and Jewel together and Keneth and Paula together. I tried mixing it up and switching them to Tal and Paula and Keneth and Jewel, but it just didn't seem right.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

To each their own I say.