clive?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
dryst00

clive?

Post by dryst00 »

the gunslinger from s1 and 2, using probally one of the most advanced technolgies in the suikoworld...a "gun" :-p

maybe his character has more more to tell in future games?

even richmond the investigator thinks so
"People say that gun of his, Storm, has a soul of its own... What the hell
does that mean? Maybe it's got a True Rune embedded in it"
Secert#4
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Naw, his story is over. He became the head of the HVG after killing Elza.
I hope everything is going delicious.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

right Angelis_Taleria , we got off on a wrong start, but thanks for trying to help me. i was just too selfish to admit i was wrong. now im going off theories on other sites, but the HVG seems to have a true rune. well the runes are based on the tarot's major acarna, so the tower card could be useful here, because the HVG live in 'the tower'. maybe sturm(german word for storm) has the tower rune embedded in it? it could be named otherwise of course. just a theory though, so it might be wrong...
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

anokosa wrote:right Angelis_Taleria , we got off on a wrong start, but thanks for trying to help me. i was just too selfish to admit i was wrong. now im going off theories on other sites, but the HVG seems to have a true rune. well the runes are based on the tarot's major acarna, so the tower card could be useful here, because the HVG live in 'the tower'. maybe sturm(german word for storm) has the tower rune embedded in it? it could be named otherwise of course. just a theory though, so it might be wrong...
I doubt that sturm has a True Rune embeded within or on it. What might be true is that there is a True Rune within the Tower. What Richmond was probably meaning is that the power of a gun was rarely seen so he thought that with its power and the rumors of it being sentient that it might be/have a True Rune. But there is no official or other indication that the HVG has anything to do with a True Rune.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

well, like i said wraith, it's just a theory, so it might be wrong.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Sturm is a gun said to be possessed with an unknown elemental spirit, but it is believed that this is mentioned in a metaphorical sense as stated by Sars awhile ago in the legacy section. We can suspect that it is not a True Rune, but it does seem to have True Rune-like qualities, but it seems to simply be an advanced weapon based on what is now known.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

demon eye wrote:Sturm is a gun said to be possessed with an unknown elemental spirit, but it is believed that this is mentioned in a metaphorical sense as stated by Sars awhile ago in the legacy section. We can suspect that it is not a True Rune, but it does seem to have True Rune-like qualities, but it seems to simply be an advanced weapon based on what is now known.
It could be that Clive is schizofrenic. Cause apparently the gun is sentient.
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

If Clive were schizophrenic, then no one else would be able to hear Sturm because it would just have been in Clive's mind. And Eliza could.
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Well, Eliza doesn't seem any less crazy than Clive to me. Perhaps more so.
Eroschilles

Post by Eroschilles »

Or maybe sturm is just like a rincar of some sort. Like an incarnation of a true rune. I was under the impression that the zodiac sord was an incarnation of the night rune.

EDIT: Cannot spell Zodiac right...
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Eroschilles wrote:Or maybe sturm is just like a rincar of some sort. Like an incarnation of a true rune. I was under the impression that the zodiac sord was an incarnation of the night rune.

EDIT: Cannot spell Zodiac right...
You spelled it right. I think. And anyway that is also possible but not very probable. It would just be the same as the zodiac sword and I would think that Konami would come up with something original.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

i said that, or something like that.
dryst00

Post by dryst00 »

its a gun...in the suikoworld! thats orginal enough :D
Pahn

Post by Pahn »

If the HVG does posess a true rune....maybe the leader inherits it. If that is so..it may be possible for clive to have another story to tell, but that's the only way that I see it happening. I wouldn't mind it though, clive was one of my favourite characters of the first 2 games.
Buff

Post by Buff »

if the leader had it he would still be the leader of the guild.but during the s2 credits if you did the clize side quest,it says after burying elza's body he returns to the guild and take over as head master.