something on leknaat

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

son_michael wrote:The soul eater existed long before suikoden 1, there have been other bearers of the soul eater before ted, so there's no telling how many souls were sacrificed to the soul eater. Odessa was deffinetley not the first, if anything "the First" person to be sacrificed to the soul eater{in terms of gameplay} would be aldo
True, but he was asking about the first soul taken in Suikoden I, not in the Suikoverse. In answer to his question, yes, Odessa was the first soul taken in Suikoden I. The order of souls was Odessa, Gremio, Teo, Ted.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

It is like another poster mentioned, the memory of Gremio's soul being taken is still locked within the Soul Eater, but Leknaat performed a miracle with her portion of the Gate Rune and the aid of the 108 Stars of Destiny to open a portal before he was taken. The effect of this was not on the Soul Eater itself, but on the destiny and fate of Gremio and changed history.

You must remember that True Runes are not effected by the natural flow of the mortal realm. The are a greater existence within themselves. Sure, Gremio was recovered, but this would not effect the Soul Eater in any way since the magic of the Gate Rune and the 108 Stars of Destiny was not intended to interfere with the Soul Eater at all.