does they have a wife after journey?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
gookiephoenix

does they have a wife after journey?

Post by gookiephoenix »

does all the heroes in suikoden have family or wife after their war?
flamechamp does have,jowy have jillia.....right
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

More times than not, they end up leading a secluded life with their cursed rune.
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: does they have a wife after journey?

Post by Oppenheimer »

gookiephoenix wrote:flamechamp does have
You mean the old flame champion? Because the new ones have no family. Chris certainly doesn't have a family after the end of Suikoden III. Unless you include the Zexen knights or her butler as family. . . her father dies. I find more often the protagonists are orphaned by the end. Tir killed his own father. Hero4 was with his father in the good ending but didn't know it.
Hash

Post by Hash »

Heh, it would be funny if HeroIV marries Flair, and he realizes later that she is his sister.

Oh, and Ted was married at some point, and Luc had Sarah. Not all True Rune holders have to live isolated for eternity.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

We don't know if that publication was joking or not when it said Ted was married. Most people consider it to be a gag on Konami's part.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

TEd got married? hahahah I didn't know that. sorry I'm not interested in suik 3 and 4. Suik 3 makes me bored, and suik 4, that guy is a sissy..sorry to say but I think so.
Nick Bruiser
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Jowy never goes back to Jillia, or so it seems. But I'm sure since he's such a ladies man he found a nice broad somewhere in the Suikoden world.

I'm guessing Nanami tried to kill Jowy's new wife over jealousy and is now in a insane asylum.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

nuSeed wrote:Jowy never goes back to Jillia, or so it seems. But I'm sure since he's such a ladies man he found a nice broad somewhere in the Suikoden world.

I'm guessing Nanami tried to kill Jowy's new wife over jealousy and is now in a insane asylum.
I doubt it since she was with some guy in the Unicorn Brigade.... or so it seemed.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/209/evidence1ib.jpg
I hope everything is going delicious.
gookiephoenix

Post by gookiephoenix »

and if they have family........can they live happy
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

Incase you havn't noticed. Suikoden isn't exactly the happy-ever-after story.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:
nuSeed wrote:Jowy never goes back to Jillia, or so it seems. But I'm sure since he's such a ladies man he found a nice broad somewhere in the Suikoden world.

I doubt it since she was with some guy in the Unicorn Brigade.... or so it seemed.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/209/evidence1ib.jpg
More like he was trying to get Riou mad by talking sh*t about his sister like people do these days, or maybe they were just friends. Nanami never said anything during the game about a guy in the Unicorn Brigade. When she heard about the Unicorn Brigade getting ambushed she never asked anything about this dude and if he was okay.

(And by the way, it was a joke what I said before... nice job catching on to that one...)
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I really didn't take what you said serious, I kind of figured it was half-hearted, so to speak.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Mymiridion

Post by Mymiridion »

Fliktor wrote:Incase you havn't noticed. Suikoden isn't exactly the happy-ever-after story.

like fliktor said, suikoden doesnt really try and give our main characters a good life afterwards.....usually we dont here what has happened to them and they more or less spend the rest of there life wandering around to find peace. Tir is the best example for this since he has been there since suikoden I and will be alive for the rest unless he loses his rune.
Chaos would suite me just fine ~Yuber
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Well, Some got to have family. Like Tai ho, but still not a true rune guy.

I think Riou in the end gets a family and builds a colony with Jowy and Nanami or something. With there Familys.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Does Tsai go back to his wife with Tomo? I haven't played Suikoden II in a while so I don't remembe what his epilogue says.