does they have a wife after journey?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

Do think Riou got married through time or even Jowy again??
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

Anything is possible, though I would think Jowy getting married is more likely as his Rune doesn't take the souls of the people closest to him. That and he's not immortal.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

This is how I want the last Suikoden to resolve:

Tir - taking a chance he heads to Rokkaku, saying he was going to see someone speacial...

Jowy- Leads a simple life of hapiness with Jilia, till his last day.......

Riou- He can be seen every once in a while at Jowy's hidaway......

Chris- She one day decided to stop by Iksay, saying it was a "mission"......... :wink:

Hugo- Gustav invited him to Tinto for a ball. It turned out the message was from...... :wink:

Geddoe- contacted Sana for an aincent ritual which was a success. He gave the other half of the Rune to his queen...... :wink:

Lazlo- when Viki sneazed, he happend to have his have on her shoulder...... :wink:

Faroush- retires from service. He and Lyon marry and have many children three to be exact......... :wink:
EDIT by Red Killey: This member is already banned.
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

Could Riou end up with Nanami? After all they are not related by blood.

What about Kyril? It did seem like he was going to stay with Corselia, but instead he just disappear without any reason. She went on a journey to find him... I wonder if she was successful.
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

Could Riou end up with Nanami? After all they are not related by blood.
I think they, technically, still consider each other blood. After all not all family is blood and not all blood is family....in you know what I mean :wink:
What about Kyril? It did seem like he was going to stay with Corselia, but instead he just disappear without any reason. She went on a journey to find him... I wonder if she was successful.
Never got the chance to play Tactics..... When I saw it in the store I was like, " O God.....Dont tell me Konami is starting to make cheap 'add ons' like Megaman or something....."

Later to find out by a friend, that it was crucile to the story of 4. Damn you human judgement.Damn YOU to hell :cry:
EDIT by Red Killey: This member is already banned.
Mika

Post by Mika »

Again on this topic.

In Suikoden V, many times I had the feeling that one of the female you can recruit seems to develop an interest in the heroe. And Luserina and Bernadette (as well as Lyon) are the most obvious.

Since, I failed in my first attempt to get the 108 SoD i didn't get an ending pointing out that he may be married or something like that (well without taking into account the fact that he and his sister seem VERY close).

So, anyone knows if he si to get married to one of the SoD or not ? And what about his sister since Gizel is no more ?

Personnaly, I was sure he was about to choose Bern or Luserina thanks to their position eventhough his favorite is Lyon (the final scene when they are about to hold each other hands).
In preparation ...
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Bern was releated to the Prince so let's hope she wasn't "interested" in him.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

the prince is a "sex symbol", lyon, miakis, luserina, are good candidates, beautifull, and "interested" xDD in him
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
Rune of Illusion

Post by Rune of Illusion »

It seems those Tenkai without true runes go off on other adventures, whereas those with true runes goes in to seclusion.
you can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
Mika

Post by Mika »

Oppenheimer wrote:Bern was releated to the Prince so let's hope she wasn't "interested" in him.
Related ? You are sure ? Her speechs seem so often to indicate her "interest" in the Prince.
In preparation ...
Rune of Illusion

Post by Rune of Illusion »

He is sure. Check out Bernadette's and Ferid's bios to find out more.
you can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
Mika

Post by Mika »

Oh god, I didn't know.

Thanks to point it out. She seems so much younger than Ferid.

Ok, gals, you have one less competitor to get to the Prince :P
In preparation ...
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

I didn't even see that out of Bernadette anyways (thankfully); the only two I actually got those vibes from were Lyon and Luserina, and for storyline purposes and hints from the ending I do think that eventually the prince and Lyon got together.

And jeez, I just read the msg posted in August about maybe Riou and Nanami getting together since they're not related by blood. I'm adopted, and this is disgusting on so many levels. They're adopted; they're still brother and sister regardless of blood. That's it.
Purr.
markzell

Post by markzell »

Well.. Say how about the ending in suikoden 2 the 4th ending...
Guess some of us know what it is..
When Nanami and Riou escape from fighting Necklord at Tinto Village
and joined by Shu, Apple, and Flik..
Hhhmmm I wonder what happened that next..
Cause I only use P.C for playing and ending suikoden I and II..(Sigh)...
Mika

Post by Mika »

For Bern i was refering to the look she gave to the heroes during the cinematic the first time you see her. I found it very ... warm ^^

But maybe now it was only because she is her aunt.

I have only saw the ending in which Lyon die, so i was hoping the heroe could wed Luserina. I think somehow they could form a really good couple.
In preparation ...