Jeane/Viki theory

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Red rune

Re: Jeane/Viki theory

Post by Red rune »

thoery:

VIKI: U know how she says that the fogship is familiar(keyword familiar) right? well maybe she has a true rune given to her from the fogship guide and teleports away from the ship, loses her memory, the true rune and obtains a blinking rune

i've got only one thing to say about jeane, shes got brains and beauty :mrgreen:
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Viki: She is an airhead. Maybe this is caused by her sneezing all the time. AS FAR AS WE KNOW she does not have a true rune and for whatever reason she teleports to the differnt games not in the order they play in time.

Jeane: I really don't think Jeane is human. I think she has something to do with the Sindar. Every place she has appeared has something to do with Sindar. Toran has to have a sindar ruins otherwise Lorelai wouldn't have been there. Dunan has the one outside Alex house, Felena has a bunch of them everywhere and the Grasslands have a bunch of Sindar ruins to. I am not sure about the Island Nations (or more I don't remember) but they most likely have one to. What if she is the Sindar leader who has the Rune of change?
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

Chaco wrote:Viki: She is an airhead. Maybe this is caused by her sneezing all the time. AS FAR AS WE KNOW she does not have a true rune and for whatever reason she teleports to the differnt games not in the order they play in time.

Jeane: I really don't think Jeane is human. I think she has something to do with the Sindar. Every place she has appeared has something to do with Sindar. Toran has to have a sindar ruins otherwise Lorelai wouldn't have been there. Dunan has the one outside Alex house, Felena has a bunch of them everywhere and the Grasslands have a bunch of Sindar ruins to. I am not sure about the Island Nations (or more I don't remember) but they most likely have one to. What if she is the Sindar leader who has the Rune of change?
Sneezing dosent cause loss of memorys or intelligance, but if u had your eye lids open while sneezing ur eyes would come out of their sockets :shock: . But who knows? viki could be concealing her rune like Geddoe :?:
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Sneezing dosent cause loss of memorys or intelligance, but if u had your eye lids open while sneezing your eyes would come out of their sockets . But who knows? viki could be concealing her rune like Geddoe
OH I hope her eyes dont fall out lol. :shock:

If she is concealing her rune then it couldn't be the Blinking Rune. So then....What!? :?
-Chaco
Zanallen

Post by Zanallen »

Personally, I agree Chaco is that I don't believe Jeane to be human. Due to certain clues strewn throughout the games, I can't help but think that Jeane is some sort of spirit or something and that "Jeane" is merely her physical form. I assume her to be something akin to the "young girl" you meet near the end of V....Erust or something similar was her name.

As for Viki...I assume that the Blinking Rune merely allows her to teleport through time and space. The Rune seems quite powerful in this respect and I doubt she has full control over it, due to her relative young age. The reason she seems ditzy is probably because she is teleporting in a continuum different from that set forth in the games, meaning that her trips aren't following the same time line as that of the games. She doesn't travel IV, V, I, II, III like the rest of the characters, and instead jumps between the games. I haven't figured out her actual time line, but I'm sure it could be figured out quite easily if one were to replay the games.

As for Young Viki...I have two theories. Either they ARE the same person, young Viki seeming more reliable and less ditzy due to the fact that she has not been exposed to as many strange and confusing teleportations as her older form has. Teleporting through time and place at random is bound to have some sort of ill effects on a person's psyche. As for the other theory, mainly meant for those who can't get past the fact that young Viki and older Viki have different stars, perhaps young Viki is older Viki's daughter or even mother. Perhaps the Blinking Rune is passed on from parent to child...Sort of like how Stallion and Cedric were supposedly born with the Godspeed Rune.
Shinsengumi

Post by Shinsengumi »

many theories , I don't know maybe jeane HAD a true rune or thats not her real form
viki maybe a student in teleportation school /academy and she took the rune by mistake and stuck in time maybe
"In war, truth is the first casualty" ~ Aeschylus
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

Viki is the !@#$%^& of time and space.
Her power is separated from that true runes.
She is a higher entity above true rune.
She was there when shield and sword do their battle.
Actually she was the reason of the battle.
Cos, shield and sword wanted to impress her.
She is present in every gahtering of sod.
She watch their gathering.
She choose her sod for herself, not choosed by fate like the other.
Small viki is another avatar of herself.
She created small viki for amusement only.
So she can see the world from different perspective.

This is theory thread isn't it? Or this reply should go to Unjustified Theory?

:lol:
Last edited by veriaqa on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.
jonathan_priest

Post by jonathan_priest »

Just curious. I know many people have stated theories that Jeane is the Cindar leader possessing the Rune of Change. Has anyone ever thought it could be Viki? I mean, the Cindar leader is cursed to never stay in one place very long. All the times she teleports, and does things she doesn't remember, such as freeing Lorelai from the Twilight Forest Ruins in S5. Who's to say that rune isn't what causes her to teleport through time, not the blinking rune.

Eh...just thought I'd play devil's advocate. I'm not sure, I thought I heard somewhere that the Cindar leader is a man which discounts this anyway...but it would be fun. :twisted:
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Just curious. I know many people have stated theories that Jeane is the Cindar leader possessing the Rune of Change. Has anyone ever thought it could be Viki? I mean, the Cindar leader is cursed to never stay in one place very long. All the times she teleports, and does things she doesn't remember, such as freeing Lorelai from the Twilight Forest Ruins in S5. Who's to say that rune isn't what causes her to teleport through time, not the blinking rune.

Eh...just thought I'd play devil's advocate. I'm not sure, I thought I heard somewhere that the Cindar leader is a man which discounts this anyway...but it would be fun.
Oh it's a man. Well there goes my theory. :?
-Chaco
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

Jeane is one person...
Viki is one person...

Viki is just a clutz and accidently teleported herself as a child to the current time...However its quite possible that some other time trickery could be at work and her mind could be from a much older viki stuck in a childs body due to some other stupid accident.

You really cant solve Viki's mystery since she herself cant even figure it out.

Jeane is not human so her secret is probably alot more interesting.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Maybe Viki does know but can't say anything because it could screw things up. Like those TV shows where they go back in time (or the future) but can't tell anyone because it'll mess the future (or the past) up

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
G Zero

Post by G Zero »

I sort of think that Jeane is the Sindar. Every single Jeane we have met so far is a part of the Sindar, they are all traveling throughout the world. Rune of Change?
Rune of Change
Current Owner: Unknown (Leader of the Sindar)

Past Owners: Unknown

A True Rune representing change that affects all in the universe. The powers of this rune and its whereabouts remain a mystery. However, it is said that the Leader of the Sindars hold this rune, forcing the Sindars to move from place to place as a curse. However, it is said that the Sindars finally found their "eternal city" after their eternal wander.
I am also suspicous of Jeane being a ghost. I know this sounds weird, but her Loading sequence in Suikoden V sort of looked odd, like her legs were just appearing out of no where. And maybe their Eternal City was death? And they are now throughout the Suikoden world.
"A cute young girl on the outside, and an ancient old crone on the inside!!! This vampire likes to eat her veggies. It's Sierra!!!"

"You, you shall pay dearly for that....."
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

It would be kinda poetic justice for Jeane to be the leader of the Sindar...

This whole time
Lorelai and Killey fought 3 wars with her and remained clueless
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Vermillion.Twilight wrote:It would be kinda poetic justice for Jeane to be the leader of the Sindar...

This whole time
They would FREAK

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

This whole time
:shock
-Chaco