Jeane/Viki theory

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Paler than Moon

Re: Jeane/Viki theory

Post by Paler than Moon »

I don't know if someone has come up with this before in this forum but I think it's very possible that Viki is a Harmonian/Aronian.

First of all, every design of Viki shows her with blue and white outfit (CMIIW). Blue and white is the national colors of Harmonia isn't it?

And Viki is a good mage despite how klutzy she is. We know that Harmonia has many good mages. So, Viki could be from there or somehow connected to Harmonia.

Aronia was destroyed by Harmonia, it's possible that Viki was a survivor from Aronia since she is capable of traveling through time.

Or maybe I was just high...
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Jeane/Viki theory

Post by KFCrispy »

Paler than Moon wrote:I don't know if someone has come up with this before in this forum but I think it's very possible that Viki is a Harmonian/Aronian.

First of all, every design of Viki shows her with blue and white outfit (CMIIW). Blue and white is the national colors of Harmonia isn't it?

And Viki is a good mage despite how klutzy she is. We know that Harmonia has many good mages. So, Viki could be from there or somehow connected to Harmonia.

Aronia was destroyed by Harmonia, it's possible that Viki was a survivor from Aronia since she is capable of traveling through time.

Or maybe I was just high...
Well I don't think she would be considered Harmonian Aronian because we see her wacky "home" area in Suikogaiden... so even if she was born in Harmonia or whatever, her strangeness certainly didn't come from there.