Who Killed Edgar?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Dark Stranger
Elite Member

Post by Dark Stranger »

I thought Cray cut off his own arm, im nearly certain their was something Cray said to indicate this, then he regretted it once he lost the runes power, i may be wrong.
Who................me?
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Yeah, I thought Cray cut his own arm off in fear of death and pinned the heavy burden on his own son. And just as a side question, to Son_Michael, I'm just curious as to why you capitalize all your single "a"s... just wondering.
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Cray most certainly cut off his own arm in order to escape the Rune of Punishment's curse.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

And just as a side question, to Son_Michael, I'm just curious as to why you capitalize all your single "a"s... just wondering.[/quote]

lol not this again, another user asked me the same thing

I was taught from 1 of my teachers{4th grade I think} to capitalize single letters in A sentence

I know im not crazy and this is the propper way to do so but just so I can have peace of mind can anybody who does alot of writing please confirm that single letters need to be capitalized?

thanks
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I only knew that the single "I's" needed to be capitilised.Are you sure you need to capitilise all single letters?I never heard of this before.Could anyone (exept Micheal) confirm?
RevQuixo

Post by RevQuixo »

son_michael wrote: I know im not crazy and this is the propper way to do so but just so I can have peace of mind can anybody who does alot of writing please confirm that single letters need to be capitalized?

thanks
I know I'm not crazy, and this is the proper way to do so, but just so I can have peace of mind can anybody who does a lot of writing please confirm that single letters need to be capitalized?

No... the only single letter word that needs to be capitilized in the middle of a sentence is "I" as it is considered a proper noun. "A" would only be capitalized at the start of a sentence.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

RevQuixo wrote: No... the only single letter word that needs to be capitilized in the middle of a sentence is "I" as it is considered a proper noun. "A" would only be capitalized at the start of a sentence.
I graduated university with a english degree, so I can confirm that "A"s do not need to be capitalized outside of a name, title, or the beginning of a sentence.

Please note that this should be the end of that discussion as we are off topic.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

lol

yea I learned that before you guys posted but thanks anyway

for some strange reason I thought "a" needed to be capitalized like I

strange......
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

Thread necromancy!!
The answer is ... the pirate Steele!! whom killed Edgar in some explosion.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Yeah, it's funny how a theory dissipates once official story info is released. but at least, Sars made a good one.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Who Killed Edgar?

Post by KFCrispy »

old post, and i don't even remember clearly, but i think Edgar's death is shown in Suikoden Tactics (Rhapsodia). unforunately, i don't remember enough of that part in the game right now to write down any details.
Black knight overlord

Post by Black knight overlord »

yeah, kika is shown crying at Edgars coffin in the Nest of Pirates after Steele killed him with ROP
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

It was steele. because in tactics when you are fighting on the night sea after walter gets turned into a fishguy, he uses the rop and at the end of the fight steele evaporates and the rune transfers to brandeou. the whole timeline of this thing really confuses me, but my guess is that the queen of obel used it on the pirates attacking obel hence she dies and the rune goes to steele. then the accident that rakgi's dad gets into... wait what i was about to say makes no sense.... :?
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Okay I've figured it out.

Queen-Cray-Little Cray-Rakgi's dad-Steele-Brandeau-Glen-Lazlo and so on.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.