Tanya "Silverberg"

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Occam Arkitect

Tanya "Silverberg"

Post by Occam Arkitect »

I think she's one important character, in a vague manner. I don't know any more details about her, but this says somethin':

1. Tanya likes/wishes to study under Elenor.
2. Tanya's star is the same as "bright" chars. such as Leon, Klaus and Albert.
3. Her dress design I think was intentionally related to a silverberg fashion sense.
4. She always looks a little sleepy, if that would count.

She may not be a silverberg by blood, but maybe from "heart", and the current strategists from 1 to 3 may be her exact descendants.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

LoL, yea she does look tired all of the time, much like how Caesar looks in his avatar. Mathiu looks like he's fast asleep, as well! But...Tanya? A Silverberg? Nah!
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I don't think she's a Sliverberg either. I think she just aspires to be a strategist like Elenor, hell maybe she could be a future strategist for Suiko5 (if it's a direct sequel as rumors state).

However I remember Agnes being Elenor's assistant and that she might be a future strategist as well. Not to mention that during the ending Agnes and Tanya have a little spat about whose better or something (I can't remember what they were arguing about with each other) so maybe those two would conflict on whose better. Just a theory of mine.
True Wind Bearer

If I remeber corrdctly, they were arguing about whether Elenor going up in El-Eal was a good idea or not...? Nah, I'm probably wrong.
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

No, they were arguing about who was more worthy of Elenor's teachings.

Tanya or Agnes, although obviously not Silverbergs, could be classified similarly, as, if you check the Silverbergs under the Legacy Section of Suikosource, Shu is listed.

Quite possibly, if either prove themselves as powerful strategists, either could eventually be considered 'silverbergs' in a similar manner.
True Wind Bearer

As well as Apple. JanusThePaladin, you're absolutely correct. If they srive and are great strategeists, they will be moved under the name on Silverberg.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

Who's Tanya? never heard of her, and isnt Agnes the one who poisoned Hero,Sigurd,Hervey and Dario?
True Wind Bearer

Well, yea, that's who Agnes is, but she's good, not evil. Tanya is a SoD in SIV. You find her at the Nest of Pirates asking for Elenor. In your HQ, she translates the Old Books for you, she can be found in the Library, way at the back of Deck 4.
TheBoundlessDream

the Nest of Pirates is where Kika,Sigurd and Hervey live right? and aint Agnes a SOD too?
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

TheBoundlessDream wrote:the Nest of Pirates is where Kika,Sigurd and Hervey live right? and aint Agnes a SOD too?
Yes.

Agnes becomes a SOD when Elenor joins as well.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

But still, the FACT that she shares the same star as the "secondary strategists" in S1 to S3 can still prove that she could've pursued a career in the same line as the silverbergs after S4. Agnes was just...there. Almost nothing in her.
JanusThePaladin

That is usually a good sign...
TheBoundlessDream

Quite possibly she may yet be a strategeist.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
JanusThePaladin

I would expect Agnes to be the failure strategist, just like Apple, since they share the same star...
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

apple is not a failure strategist imo.. just inferior..