Pesmerga

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Mathiu Silverberg

Post by Mathiu Silverberg »

SARS- I've been looking for the map since I read your post. I'll post it when I find it again =X

I also like the fact you brought up Falena. You're absolutely right. I got the idea that Falena was connected to Toran from that map. Bad research on my part. Thanks for bringing it to my attention =)

As for Kooluk, I pretty much meant the area that those places existed in, not really their political standings of independence.

Also:
Theories can only be made from what we know, and broken by what we know. It helps to fill in what we don't know. Using what we don't know isn't providing a view point on an argument. It's just grasping at straws to prove someone wrong.

SARS, I really, really, REALLY, want to say THANK YOU!!! You actually provided info that we know of to disprove my theory. I really am grateful to you for disproving me like that. It makes me feel better, and it makes me think that some people might actually read what I said, instead of just telling me I was wrong because of the unknown. In all seriousness, thank you.
“A powerful man who doesn’t use his power is a coward.” - Mathiu Silverberg