Jeane's Rune

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
LGM

Jeane's Rune

Post by LGM »

It's occurred to me Jeane has a rune in Suiko 4 which 'controls' Animals, or at least partially influences them. And although I haven't played 3, didn't she ask a dog or something not to reveal her secret?

Which would point to a theory that Jeane's secret has something to do with animals?

Eh?

Eh?
Doo-Doo-D-Doo, Doody-Doody-Doody-D-Do....
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Thats almost correct, the charm rune affects everyone, even humans.As you can see in S4 and S3 men that look at her are emmidiatly under the effect of the rune.I always thought she could use the charm rune to trick everyone but certain animals to see her as human.She also probably uses her rune to make people forget certain things like with the investigations with Kidd.

It is also said that her human form isn't her real one.

EDIT: Do Not Double Post.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Maybe animals have a different kind of sense than the humans in the Suikoworld possess. It's possible they can see through her disquise, if she even has one.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Viki

Post by Viki »

Or maybe they have smelled her scent don't forget that dogs always smell/sense if something goes wrong or maybe i dunno they have ex-ray eyes as nuseed said.

Emm Wraith where have u heard that her human form isn't the real one ?
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
jeane is the coolest char

Post by jeane is the coolest char »

Viki wrote:Or maybe they have smelled her scent don't forget that dogs always smell/sense if something goes wrong or maybe i dunno they have ex-ray eyes as nuseed said.

dogs with ex ray eyes looking at Jeane wow that sounds super perverted
i have bad grammer >.<
Jeane is my hero
Viki

Post by Viki »

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nuSeed gave me the idea (thanks)
:D
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

jeane is the coolest char wrote:
Viki wrote:Or maybe they have smelled her scent don't forget that dogs always smell/sense if something goes wrong or maybe i dunno they have ex-ray eyes as nuseed said.

dogs with ex ray eyes looking at Jeane wow that sounds super perverted
I think they mean that she might be some kind of creature of an other world or realm! And she hides behind some kind of rune that makes her look like a beautiful human.

Or she might be even more beautiful since the charm rune or something.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

To answer viki's question: I have absolutly no idea where i heard that but I remember it VERY clearly.O yeah, didn't she ask Koroku not to tell them about her real form??
Viki

Post by Viki »

Yep u're right sry :oops:
jeane is the coolest char

Post by jeane is the coolest char »

Wraith wrote:To answer viki's question: I have absolutly no idea where i heard that but I remember it VERY clearly.O yeah, didn't she ask Koroku not to tell them about her real form??
maybe her real form just means what she looks like naked :shock:
i have bad grammer >.<
Jeane is my hero
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

You should go to a pshychiatrist.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

It's has only been officially speculated, from a Japanese article from a magazine with an interview of one of the Suikoden writers, that there is a whole family of Jeanes that all look alike. But, this seemed to be only a joke. I have never heard that her human form was not her real one although that is a real possibility. Only Koruko, Kidd and possibly Richmond know the truth but thanks to Jeane they aren't talking. lol
Viki

Post by Viki »

But sometimes i think that Jeane did something to Richmond to make him say She's one hell of a woman. I think you know what i mean. I don't want to be rude but sometimes that's what i think.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

I believe it is clearly implied that she did at least 'something' to him. lol. There's only a few ways I know of to keep a guy quiet. :wink:
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

we should get a female detective to check jeanne out

bet that would uncover her secrets!