Jeane's Rune

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Seraph wrote:Son_Michael, if I remember correctly, it has offically stated that she does not "have" a True Rune. There has never been an offical announcement on whether or not is is a True Rune or if she has involvement with one. Thus the speculation is still quite possible.. And besides this is all speculation anyway. No real solid evidence either way. After all, they once hinted at her being from a family of Jeane, and it seems as if that was a joke. That said maybe they changed their mind, or were playing with us to begin with. Sorry if that sounded rude, I tend to have that problem. Everything I say should be taken at face value. So I apologize if this comes off wrong. Just trying to be fair for everyone.
it was my understanding that konami said jeane is not affiliated with any true rune, hopefully someone who knows the quote will set the record straight
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

I got the info from Blue Moon, so I took it to be true. :wink:

Personally, I don't really care if she is related to one in any way, but I just wanted to be fair to those who think she is. I just don't like hostility between people. :(

No offense intended. I assume that the topic has been going for a while, and people tend to get set in their thoughts. Just wanted to put that out there. But seriously, no offense intended Son_Michael. :D
We are free to severe the chains of Fate that bind us...Yet this, too, may be our Destiny.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Seraph wrote:I got the info from Blue Moon, so I took it to be true. :wink:

Personally, I don't really care if she is related to one in any way, but I just wanted to be fair to those who think she is. I just don't like hostility between people. :(

No offense intended. I assume that the topic has been going for a while, and people tend to get set in their thoughts. Just wanted to put that out there. But seriously, no offense intended Son_Michael. :D
yeah gotcha...no need to apologize so much :)
Twighlight

Post by Twighlight »

8 pages just because of jeane....

anyway...
there are these stories ive read about animals, foxes to be specific, who have lived for more than a hundred years and have gathered enough knowledge that they can make themselves look like human beings... unfortunately they cant hide their true forms from animals, i think its a cat or dog..
they can make themselves beautiful, or whatever...

so i think that jeane is some sort of animal that have lived for ages and have done what i mentioned above...
its stupid isnt it???

besides! why fight over jeanes origins??
im only thankful konami included her in this game..

hehe... i like the idea of a family of jeanes too!
the idea gives me... things to think of?
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

Come to think of it, I think that there are fox spirits called Kitsunes that were able to change their form. Is that what you meant? :?

Edit: To clarify, Kitsunes are in Japanese mythology. They aren't in the game from what I can tell.
Last edited by Seraph on Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are free to severe the chains of Fate that bind us...Yet this, too, may be our Destiny.
Twighlight

Post by Twighlight »

haha thanks for clarifying...
it just came into my mind and i started typing haha!

you cant deny that some stuff, weapons/locations/etc.., from this game are based from mythology and other stories right??

so who really knows what ideas konami is thinking of??
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

True enough.

While Jeane's personality stays very similar, she does change to suit the environment. For instance, I think her costume is similar to traditionally belly-dancer in SV. Falena mimicks regions where that is common.

At least I think it does. :?

Correction, the Ruins she takes you to has a feel for that region, not Falena.

Oops! :D