viki and viki

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Wraith

viki and viki

Post by Wraith »

Correct me if I'm wrong but if little viki was in solis 475 then big viki must've been in solis 475 when she was little too wich means that she has met a bigger viki wich also was in solis 475 when she was little and so on...
Wich means that time is f*cked up in Suikoverse.

My head hurts...
Viki

Post by Viki »

So what u're trying to say is that Viki appeared fo the first time in the Suiko Word in the year IS 475 right???

IF yes then my answer is that Viki travels through time , so she doesn't travel only to the future but even to the past.
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
Bright shield

Post by Bright shield »

She's just moving around in time; if, she can move forward why not back?
This is the best it could be, in the best of worlds.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

We know that Viki teleports through time as she is at the end of one game and then meets the hero of the next and tells him she was just at the victory celebration of the last game. So, I agree, she can probably easily go backwards instead of forwards. I have a suspicion that the Viki you meet in Suikoden IV just came from the ending of one of the other Suikodens in the "future".
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I think Viki came to Suikoden I straight from Suikoden IV. All I'm basing this upon is that when you meet her at the Great Forest, she says "The Empire? Which one?" and the only empires I know of are the Kooluk and the Scarlet Moon Empires.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Harmonia would be a empire, Its to big for a kingdom or republic. I think
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Siel Avadon wrote:Harmonia would be a empire, Its to big for a kingdom or republic. I think
Considering that the complete name is Holy Kingdom of Harmonia, I think it's quite obvious that Harmonia is a kingdom and not an empire.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

lol

ehm...
What was the question again?
Damn me and my Viki like forgetting mind!!
Viki

Post by Viki »

But you can't say that beacouse she just said empire i mean she might have travelled to another empire not only this one.
i say this becoz since little viki she didn't grow up in a year she might have travelled somewhere else before going to the other uikos.
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Red Killey wrote:
Siel Avadon wrote:Harmonia would be a empire, Its to big for a kingdom or republic. I think
Considering that the complete name is Holy Kingdom of Harmonia, I think it's quite obvious that Harmonia is a kingdom and not an empire.
well, Maybe yes but a country of that size could be called a empire. Is there really any diffrence in Kingdom and empire? Empires are bigger I think but Harmonia is like the biggest country and would really be a empire :wink:

Viki in all games? Its like Jeane, only the one with true visions sees the truth, ehm what? I mean only Konami know the secret. :lol:
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Emperors rule empires, and kings rule kingdoms. Size doesn't matter.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Viki wrote:But you can't say that beacouse she just said empire i mean she might have travelled to another empire not only this one.
i say this becoz since little viki she didn't grow up in a year she might have travelled somewhere else before going to the other uikos.
It's possible, but for now, I'm sticking with that because the Kooluk are the Scarlet Moon are the only empires I know of at the moment.
Viki

Post by Viki »

Yes well u r right and i think we will have to wait until the suikos end ...oh well i'll wait.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Well your Viki right :D ?Why don't you travel through time to the release of S5-108?Hey wouldn't it be cool if they made 108 suikodens?
Viki

Post by Viki »

Well by then i would probably be so confused that i would think that it would be the first.

Bat back to reality 108 suikos, I would be eaten by termites and ants and whatever. and they are running out of ideas know by then would it be a 2 minute game?

I can immagine :D