viki and viki

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Yeah but perhaps in the nearby future they will make the final suikoden game in a type of virtual reality in wich you are litterally the Tenkai Star!!
LOL
Viki

Post by Viki »

Hope so i guess everyone would know what i would be.
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
chibi viki

Post by chibi viki »

i just wish they would make a suikoden where the story could revolve around viki's identity... like what they did with luc in gs 3 only less -- erm, angsty? okay, so i found luc's so called problem in life a bit shallow. i just hope viki doesn't follow his footsteps.

and someday, i will come back in another suikoden game and play a better role other than just stand around in that cramp library in budehuc castle and do nothing all day. :idea:
Hathen

Post by Hathen »

I tend not to remember a lot of things from my childhood. If little Viki went to Suikoden 3 first, I'm sure after a while all that time travelling made her head spinny, without saying that childhood memories are hard to retain.

As said in another thread, however, it might be that Viki is smarter than she lets on, and she realizes if she tells young Viki why she's so...slow, it will screw up the timeline.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

I agree with Hathen. maybe hse pretends to be stupid, so no-one asks her about the future, past, etc.
Eternal

Post by Eternal »

Yeah. Maybe you're right.
But then if anybody asks her about the past or future, she could just ignore them or something.
Falenan_descent

Viki and Viki

Post by Falenan_descent »

It took me a while to come up with this but I have a possible explanation for the Viki/Y.Viki relationship. We don't really know what Viki's world is like other than it exists somewhere between X, Y, and Z and is home to a lot of mirrors and teleport mistresses.

Well, here's my thought. I think its possible that anyone who comes from that single rift in time are all different people but are meant to display the different ages of one person "Viki".

Which is why Y. Viki and Viki are different stars yet look the same. They're two different people but are meant to look like the same person only at different age ranges. I hope this is making sense. Its very hard to explain this...

Summed up point: Viki and Y. Viki are two different people sharing the same looks of one person only at different age ranges.
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

I see what you mean :lol: Like an ethnic steriotype," All Viki's and Jeanes look the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "
EDIT by Red Killey: This member is already banned.
Leyviur

Post by Leyviur »

I'm starting to think that, because of little Viki's maturity, that Viki ages BACKWARDS because of her time travelling effect.
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

But how can she age backwards if she is the same age in every Suikoden....... Little Viki once said, "Its better you not know," about her relationship with Big Viki. So I am thinking that

a) It's something so wierd that its actually sickining to think about :shock: :shock: :shock: ........ or

b) Konami couldn't think about something quick so they just covered it up with a mystery. Which would lead to what you were saying
Falenan_descent

I'm starting to think that, because of little Viki's maturity, that Viki ages BACKWARDS because of her time travelling effect.
Then howecome they're different stars?
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

Maybe she is like Tomo????
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

This is different. Tomo wasn't two stars at the same time. He was two stars based on different possible scenarios.
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

Then what star is (s)he really?
Falenan_descent

Tomo's star is based on the destiny of two other possible stars. If Kasumi is chosen by you, you alter destiny to make Tomo one star. If you choose Kaleria, she becomes the other.

She takes a star depending on who you choose: Kasumi or Valeria.