Hugo's Father

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

WIND wrote:From what we are told he was a kind man; what's more kinder than an animal loving guy? Yes he does prefer animals over humans, but we can also see that Lucia spends a lot of time with "animals" in the Grasslands. From the Duck Clan to the Lizard Clan. This would give her the good graces in Badeaux eyes, she interacts freely with such "animals" with the highest respect. Also as being a Karaya, she can easily be one with the land and animals ; something that would appeal to Baeaux.
Personally I think calling the duck and lizard clans "animals" is degrading. Badeaux clearly prefers the company of animals as he can speak to them, anyone can speak to a duck or lizard. Also if they were "animals" then what about kobolds? And what about Bob ( werewolf )? Neither of these races get the whip = berserk bonus from Badeaux.

While this can't be used as an argument for drawing similarities between Lucia and Badeaux I wont say its not possible they procreated. His obvious American Indian style suits Karaya, just like my argument that Bob is Aila's father ^_^
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Is the entire theory of Hugo's father having black hair based on the black tips in Hugo's hair? If so then I think that theory is flawed. If he is dying his hair, then the black would show up at his roots, not the tips.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Your statement is flawed due to the fact that it is a fact that Hugo's black tips are natural and he gets them from his father. Therefore, he doesn't dye his tips.
I hope everything is going delicious.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

whoa now, let's not turn this into a Cartman's mom (South Park) incident.

Okay, from what we can tell, Hugo's father has black hair from Hugo's black portion of his hair. Hugo's father was an honorable man as Lucia said. That's all we know.

Geddeo can't be Hugo's father because Geddeo didn't ask for or didn't even care about Lucia when his party arrived at the karayan village.

Shin can't be Hugo's father because Shin was in love with Teresa.

The first flame champion can't be Hugo's father cause he was in love with Sanae.

Luca Blight can't be Lucia's father because he was killed before Lucia appeared in suikoden 2 and Luca blight was anything but honorable.

Badeaux can't be Hugo's father because he rather do it with an animal. He prefers animals to humans and stays in the forest.

Lucia can't be a hermaphrodite (South Park) because that would just be hilarious.

In conclusion, it's the mystery of the suikoden game that you will never find out. Who is Tir's mother? Who were Riou's parents? It's suppose to be a mystery that's never to be revealed!
Strategy is the key to victory!
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

If you choose Hugo to be the Flame champion then when Luc appears in the Flame Champions hideaaway he says that Hugo reminds him of someone. He could be talking about Hero 1 or Hero 2 who incidently both appeared in Suikoden 2.

Luc then says this about Hugo, "but that boy's eyes...reminded me of the former..." You can speculate all you want about that. It is definately ambiguous and open to interpretation.
Nash L.

Post by Nash L. »

Hm. Yeah, that was a nice info since Luc has met not only Riou, but Tir too. Well, he sure is black-haired. Hm, I don't know, but I think Hugo's father will never be revealed. All we can do is speculate.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Luc's quote is also a recurring theme.
Cause when you recruit Tir in suikoden 2, Gremio tells Riou he reminds him of Tir. And Tir reminds someone of his father i think in suikoden 1, not sure about this.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

only red pages 1 2 and 5 but i havent seen any 1 mention jowy as the father yet? she seems to like him alot in suikoden 2 maybe they have a 1 night stand and thats where jowy becomes a man from a boy, i know he was married but he was using his wife (not for sex btw) lol.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Well, the main reason he can't be Hugo's father is because he does not have black hair.
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

yea but you cant just use that because we all know in human genes it all can depend on what colour your hair is
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Yuber wrote:yea but you cant just use that because we all know in human genes it all can depend on what colour your hair is
What he said is official information. Hugo gets his black hair from his father whom also had black hair
I hope everything is going delicious.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

MatildaWhiteKnightLeader wrote:Luc's quote is also a recurring theme.
Cause when you recruit Tir in suikoden 2, Gremio tells Riou he reminds him of Tir. And Tir reminds someone of his father i think in suikoden 1, not sure about this.
Kasim tells Tir that he's gonna be strong like his father in the very beginning of the game.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Duke

Hugo's Father

Post by Duke »

i say hugo was adopted and was lied to his entire life. or his father could be some dead karaya
Black Knight Yuber

Hugo's Father

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

His father was Viktor the bear man when you put Lucia in the cell she asks Viktor for a favor let me out and I'll give you whatever you want. Of Course Viktor was prolly drunk and couldn't refuse the deal let alone if he knew the deal. Highly unlikely or maybe Dr. Huan kind man black hair yet he wasn't and honorable fighter just a doctor. AMADA!!! he's just a sailor could be already married to loyal.

Spoiler Hugo's real father is Glen Quagmire ALL RIGHT!!!!!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

stop the Glen quamgire crap!!! thats what got the mods to lock a former thread