Hugo's Father

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Black Knight Yuber

Hugo's Father

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

son_michael in case you didn't realize that the other thread I destroyed was my brother's thread Return Of Neclord sound familiar pal¿ Anyway Jowy sucks and you know I don't give a flying f*** lets put it this way flying futch what you think of me and what I say.

Just remember we should be fighting evil or good together not each other a peaceful world is a happy world. If you hate what I write cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

woah woah, it seems you got the wrong impression, granted I used exclamation marks but I wasnt hating on you, I was worried about the thread going off topic and getting locked

and even if I did mean it as you thought thats still no reason to curse and flip out on me
Black Knight Yuber

Hugo's Father

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

I didn't curse at you first I typed F and uses ***. I could care less if you think I was cursing or flipping out on you. We should just sign a peace treaty ending this on going feud.
Duke

Hugo's Father

Post by Duke »

disaster struck
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

I think Tir or Riou could be Hugo's father. Honorable fighters, black hair, and I coulda sworn that Lucia liked Riou... and I also think that Badeaux is a very believable father for Hugo.

But Quagmire sounds much more plausable! 8)
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
son_michael

Re: Hugo's Father

Post by son_michael »

Black Knight Yuber wrote:I didn't curse at you first I typed F and uses ***. I could care less if you think I was cursing or flipping out on you. We should just sign a peace treaty ending this on going feud.

lets not be hostile towards each other, obviously this was a misunderstanding no need to escalate this any further

hope we can put it behind us and be friends, I apologize if the first post made you think I was angry or flipping on you

*extends hand*

*signs the treaty*
Duke

Hugo's Father

Post by Duke »

it could be that hugos father wasnt interduced in the game yet
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

I coulda sworn that Lucia liked Riou
What gave that away? The many attempts at killing him, perhaps?
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

I thought she said something when you defeated her at L'Renouille... but I haven't played it in a while...
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Nope. Besides, when would they have even had chance to conceive lil' foetus Hugo?
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

well riou being young and all might not have lasted long and suffered from premture ejactuation, btw who the hell is glen Quagmire
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

cartoon character on the show family guy
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Yuber wrote:well riou being young and all might not have lasted long and suffered from premture ejactuation, btw who the hell is glen Quagmire
I'll assume you're joking, but just in case you aren't; premature ejaculation or not, they haven't had sex, hell, they haven't even had chance to, and even if they did, you're missing a vital factor...Lucia is trying kill Riou, not get his rocks off.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:
Yuber wrote:well riou being young and all might not have lasted long and suffered from premture ejactuation, btw who the hell is glen Quagmire
I'll assume you're joking, but just in case you aren't; premature ejaculation or not, they haven't had sex, hell, they haven't even had chance to, and even if they did, you're missing a vital factor...Lucia is trying kill Riou, not get his rocks off.
Well, There is something With Lemmys post here, She tries to kill him, Maybe the way Karayians show love?
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

That is hilarious. All I can say about that is, as with a possible extra curricular scene with Hero1 and Odessa, Konami couldn't have shown a scene like that between Hero2 and Lucia in the game even if they had wanted to.