Viki of the Future?!

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

What if LV sensed Blinking being used? She might want to check out the person using it. Leknaat can sense runes/true runes, so why not anyone else? just an idea though, because I have never played suiko 3, and im only just starting 4. Also, BV only teleports through dimensions, time, etc when she sneezes, meaning that she is has no control. When a human sneezes, all power goes to the nose, and the body leans forward. so the blinking rune has a split second to take over, and teleport. if true runes can make people do things against their will, could normal runes do the same?
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

anokosa wrote:What if LV sensed Blinking being used? She might want to check out the person using it. Leknaat can sense runes/true runes, so why not anyone else? just an idea though, because I have never played suiko 3, and im only just starting 4. Also, BV only teleports through dimensions, time, etc when she sneezes, meaning that she is has no control. When a human sneezes, all power goes to the nose, and the body leans forward. so the blinking rune has a split second to take over, and teleport. if true runes can make people do things against their will, could normal runes do the same?
You know--that's a good question. When playing the other games, did you notice that her Ready! Set! Go! spells always had a chance of failing and hurting either Viki or the entire party? Either that was the result of her confusion, or perhaps the Blinking Rune was getting even with her.....:)
Playing Suikoden III......
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

i think that Little viki went onto the fog ship but escaped with her rune thats how she aged into big viki but before going onto the fog ship she telepoted into the furture somehow and met big Viki then she teleported back into the past goesont to the fog ship escapes and is reborn under a different star makeing big viki that we see in sI, sII, sIII, sIV, and will see in sV that is my thoughts onto how viki got old and why there was two viki's in three
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

Well, I couldnt come up with any decent theories, because I have never played Suikoden 3, 5 or Suikogaiden. But I dont think I understand. You mean LV went to the future, saw what she was to become, then changed her destiny? Well I bet Leknaat wouldn't have been too happy. LV would have destroyed the timestream, wouldn't she?
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

We don't know what LV did or saw or even exactly where she came from. All we know is that she is connected to Viki, the how is highly debatible, and that we find her on the mountain path when BV sneezes. Then in the Suikogaiden she apparently shows Nash her homeland which is a bizarre limbo place. It must be a place where the fabric of reality is torn and twisted to produce such a landscape. Maybe LV is just a parallel or a clone, who knows, but I don't think LV was trying to change anything. Though it is interesting that she had the Blinking Mirror.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

i thought only BV had that, because of the order of the games. After every game, she gave it away, then got it again later, yes? as for her homeworld, is it like that because of the torn timestream? maybe everyone there has a blinking rune, and instead of breaking our timestream, theirs got broke? i wonder....
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

anokosa--in III (which I think you said you haven't played), LV shows up and "returns" the mirror to you. I hope someone explains this Viki thing soon.

Watch--there's some weird Pesmerga/Yuber/Viki thing.......
Playing Suikoden III......
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

Moonbay wrote:
Watch--there's some weird Pesmerga/Yuber/Viki thing.......i was waiting for somebody to say that
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

so you still get it?
Iku

Post by Iku »

erm prehaps their twins but the reason why they appear to be different ages is bercause in their world maybe you dont age and because big viki has left their world she has aged normally also this might explain why ickle viki might think she gonna turn out like big viki
so prehaps big viki is stupid because she didnt go to school :roll:
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

i thought of a nother while reading some posts... maybe big viki is the idle of little viki and little viki wants to turn out to be like big viki so she follows her to learn some secrets............or little viki could be big viki apprentice and is learning all this magic and stuff
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

Humphrey wrote:i thought of a nother while reading some posts... maybe big viki is the idol of little viki and little viki wants to turn out to be like big viki so she follows her to learn some secrets
and then shows herself when needed? sounds pretty good. im impressed. why cant i come up with this sort of stuff? :lol:
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Somehow I don't think so, at least not from the perspective we've seen of Little Viki, LV seems more annoyed and resigned with the presence of Big Viki then in any form of awe.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

then maybe big viki is the apperntice of little viki i mean little viki is smarter and when you get her she know's that big viki is about to fall from the sky....so little viki could be the better one out of the two
Iku

Post by Iku »

hhmm dunno i like their theory but you do have a piont there oh well
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax