Viki of the Future?!

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Viki

Post by Viki »

Yeah maybe but still i don't think a company might think that way, Well i dunno does anyone know?
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Nah Japanese people seem to be keen to detail so I wouldn't think they would miss that.What I do know is that konami likes confusing us!! :x
Viki

Post by Viki »

That's the point of the suiko in the sense of viki,jeane,pesmerga. Otherwise without such characters would it be more interesting.
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Maybe little Viki is from an alternate reality... born under a different star.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Well if you look at Dragon Ball Z Trunk(who comes from the future)go's back in time to destroy the androids with Goku so his future could be saved,BUT by going back in time he actually go's in another paralel reality in wich there are 5 androids.So Little viki could be big viki but born under a different star.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

You can't really compare Suikoden's time travelling with DBZ's, as their creators probably have different opinions of time travel.

People are born under one star, and one star only. Little Viki and Elder Viki
just aren't the same person; it's that simple. Unless of course Konami messed up with the "once the ______ star, always the ______ star" formula.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Silverfobbit

Post by Silverfobbit »

Jowy Atreides wrote:You can't really compare Suikoden's time travelling with DBZ's, as their creators probably have different opinions of time travel.

People are born under one star, and one star only. Little Viki and Elder Viki
just aren't the same person; it's that simple. Unless of course Konami messed up with the "once the ______ star, always the ______ star formula."
Agree highly, plus if Konami has messed up the star thing then we are in loads of trouble.

As stated in the undercover work you read what Viki does in both games. Plus reading the comments are somewhat helpful. I don't think Viki is suffering memory lost, she just clueless.

As for the child Viki it could have been an accident that it happen to her to appear in the same time line as Viki thus given her own star slot or she could be a different Viki. This is all up in the air thanks to Konami.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

They should've made her a non-SoD character or they should've put her with Viki on the tablet but then it would be 109 characters....
e812nayr

Post by e812nayr »

There is also the possiblity that when viki was at that young age, her mind haven't gone stupid yet...I mean after constantly being teleportating into random world and dimension...it sure does explain why she becomes like that...and little viki is when she is still sane. About being two different stars...if you think about it...people always dies...and their star is constantly being replaced...it's possibily since there were two of her...she was like another being of that time. Going back to the case with tomo...if valeria or kasumi is in her star is changed. Since big vicki is there little vicki have to take onto another star.
drewsterx

Post by drewsterx »

i figured that viki big and viki smalls brains got mixed up in some teleporting accident
"combat violence and dis harmony in our world to understand its roots and origins all global problems start with similar origins" THE BIG VEIW.com
Night

Post by Night »

Just a thought/question (I'm reading this thread after reading the Mazus and Crowley thread): If a character is reincarnated, would they keep their old star or take the star from their rebirth? Extremely unlikely explanation of Viki having two stars?
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Jamuswin
Location: The random, chaotic land that is my own frigging mind!

Post by Jamuswin »

I think Viki is just a befuddled sorceress. I think she's so scatter brained from transporting from time to time so quickly. That amount of information changing that fast, not to mention the temporal distortion will knock anyone out of it. But I'm starting to get a little sci-fi. She seems to be a good hearted girl with a sense of what’s right and the talent to help that cause. But not a magical time traveling cop of sorts. I think that might be getting a little too far into speculation. But we could both be wrong.
I'd like to say something witty. And I usually do. But I don't have anything this time. Don't like it? Well to friggin bad.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

son_michael wrote:Vash_HS wrote: plus they have different stars

the stars dont always stay the same for 1 character
Wich just dousn't make sense.....

THe ONLY explenation would be that that character was born under 2 stars.
aydas_arrow

Post by aydas_arrow »

hmm im, just wonding why in suiokoden 4 she asks lazlo if hes the one whos ment to protect her.
break that tree and i'll break your legs!

No one harms the forest and gets away with it!!
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

aydas_arrow wrote:hmm im, just wonding why in suiokoden 4 she asks lazlo if hes the one whos ment to protect her.
Is Lazlo the official name? anyway I think she means "are you the Tenkai star" with "Are you meant to protect me?".Make's sense dousn't it?