Viki of the Future?!

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Nekomancer

Post by Nekomancer »

ShardStar wrote:Somehow I don't think so, at least not from the perspective we've seen of Little Viki, LV seems more annoyed and resigned with the presence of Big Viki then in any form of awe.
I'd be annoyed and resigned if I knew I was going to end up a clutzy mess like Viki when I aged too.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

Nekomancer wrote:
ShardStar wrote:
Somehow I don't think so, at least not from the perspective we've seen of Little Viki, LV seems more annoyed and resigned with the presence of Big Viki then in any form of awe.

I'd be annoyed and resigned if I knew I was going to end up a clutzy mess like Viki when I aged too
i think that we all would be annoyed to see what we would turn out to be like ...it would be a bummer
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

Maybe with LV seeing what she was to become messed the timestream up, and made BV all muddled up?
Pahn

Post by Pahn »

Let's also remember that in Suikoden 1, Viki could teleport, but did NOT have the blinking/glowing mirror. That had to be acquired from hellion. Now, in Suikoden 2,3 and 4, Viki Brings the mirror with her. It's a small piece of evidence, but it may suggest that viki hops through time randomly, appearing in suiko 1 first, travelling forward to S2 & S3 then moving backward to S4.

Also, i had a theory the other day. Maybe viki herself has a true rune. A true teleporting or dimention rune or something to that effect. Maybe some form or a gate rune ( she could learn gate magic in S3). maybe she is from the same clan as Leknaat? Anyways, if she does possess a true rune she could be unaware of it. or perhaps she is unable/unaware of how to control the rune, which causes the rune to activate at awkward times such as when viki sneezes. it seems viki is capable of amazing feats of magic power(she hops through time with her sneezes!), but is unable to control her power. She is still quite young after all (elder viki is still only 16 I think).It's just a theory that popped into my head yesterday, but it is possible that viki has some form of extremely powerful rune. Afterall, we don't know very much about her. If she is from another dimention (waffu?) then it could be a true rune from that dimention.
Pahn

Post by Pahn »

Humphrey wrote:Moonbay wrote:
Watch--there's some weird Pesmerga/Yuber/Viki thing.......i was waiting for somebody to say that
I figured it out! Viki IS Pesmerga! Har Har Har!
Li'l Bonaparte

Post by Li'l Bonaparte »

LOL

No way

Viki is just Viki she is just clumsy and sneezes when shes in a banquet and let her rune teleports her into another time^^
I want to be a Trickster too
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

Pahn wrote:
Humphrey wrote:Moonbay wrote:
Watch--there's some weird Pesmerga/Yuber/Viki thing.......i was waiting for somebody to say that
I figured it out! Viki IS Pesmerga! Har Har Har!
LOL

You know, the sad part is--that would explain why Pesmerga just STANDS there waiting for Yuber......

As for BV and LV--I think we may be getting close to who they are.

Now, I haven't played Tactics, so bear with me if I get something wrong.

People speculated about there being different mirros: I don't think so.

Here's my theory:

In IV, the mirror's with BV. Okay--she actually held on to the thing. However, when she sneezed, she was eating, and not holding onto the mirror--which sets it up for Suikoden I. Since without Viki, no one can teleport--why have the mirror? Here comes Leknaat: "Give it to such-and-such for safe-keeping." Since she can "see the future," I'm guessing she's manipulating things again so Hellion can have it at the right time and place.

Now THAT mirror is the one in Suikoden I and II--and in III. Wait--hear me out. LV comes with the mirror and says: "I'm returning this to you." What if it wasn't the original FC she was speaking about--but rather the current FC? Remember--she knows the person's identity. ("You're Geddoe." "You're Chris." "You're Hugo.") So, since we're already saying that they're traveling through time, LV is returning a mirror that hadn't been lost yet by the current FC. But, if she hadn't, then they never would have had the mirror to begin with.

I hate time.....
Playing Suikoden III......
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

well, BV only goes through time when she sneezes, and thats when she's drunk.
Mad Prince of Highland

Post by Mad Prince of Highland »

Dam that would suck. Everytime you had a little too much drink you get teleported to some strange land. Poor Viki!
"Fear is a stupid emotion."
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

Where in the game says she's drunk? I sneeze, too--but that's allergies.
Buff

Post by Buff »

it doesn't say she drunk,but it says after drinking she accidently sneezes and telports off.or it close to those lines.
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

Buff wrote:it doesn't say she drunk,but it says after drinking she accidently sneezes and telports off.or it close to those lines.
I have a theory about that, too....

She can't drink anything bubbly because it tickles her nose.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

in 2, it says in the end credits 'drunk too much champagne and accidentally teleported off somewhere'.
Buff

Post by Buff »

Moonbay wrote:
Buff wrote:it doesn't say she drunk,but it says after drinking she accidently sneezes and telports off.or it close to those lines.
I have a theory about that, too....

She can't drink anything bubbly because it tickles her nose.
i just wander what's up with her always sneezing.like her attack in 4 was of her sneezing and a big ol booger falling on top of the enemy head.ok it was a booger,more looked like a big sized cherry.
Moonbay

Post by Moonbay »

anokosa wrote:in 2, it says in the end credits 'drunk too much champagne and accidentally teleported off somewhere'.
Actually--that kind of proves my theory...

Ever hear of champagne tickling a person's nose?

Buff--poor girl certainly has her problems...

Maybe she sneezed herself ditzy....