Chris & Nash

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Guillaume couldn't be so dense that he wouldn't know who Chris Lightfellow is. If the letters are related, it may be Sierra aftera all. SARS, that's the Japanese version, right?
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Yeah, and I doubt you can see it in the English version, because you need to upload the gaiden data to see some of these extra info regarding Sierra.
Lupine Shadow

Nash

Post by Lupine Shadow »

We have to remember that Nash is a spy for Sasari he was sent to bring her to Chisha Village and most likely by any means necessary so I doubt them haveing a relationship.

-Lupine Shadow

PS If any of this information is incorrect feel free to correct me.
cutie_bunnie

Post by cutie_bunnie »

Their relationship definately seems like more of an open friendship, where they feel that it's okay to flirt but they'd never really act on anything.

And it's quite possible that we just don't know who Nash's wife is... or maybe he really doesn't have a wife and he just said it so that when he established a relationship with Chris, they wouldn't get too close. Because if Chris does have romantic feelings for him, she wouldn't act on it if she knows (or thinks) Nash has a wife.
I've got a lovely batch of cocoa nuts.... HOW LOVELY!!! ^_^
Shadowflame

Post by Shadowflame »

Nash is a total flirt in my opinion. Why can't Konami just tell us if Nash is married or not?! But that would ruin all the fun though...
Lady Chris

Post by Lady Chris »

i think its serria
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

Most people say Nash's wife is Sierra. Though her scary description does match what Nash says about her.
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

I think...it's more of a fact...It has to be Sierra by all the evidence already stated above.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
cutie_bunnie

Post by cutie_bunnie »

Nope, I'm still sceptical.... I still think it's just wide spread speculation that Sierra's his wife.
I've got a lovely batch of cocoa nuts.... HOW LOVELY!!! ^_^
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

What do you mean? Nash and Sierra had one of those love/hate relationships in Suikogaiden, plus Nash's descriptions of his "Missus" fits Sierra perfectly. Not to mention that it was reported that a young beautiful silver-haired woman visited Nash in Suikoden 3. And people here have said that Nash volunteered himself to be with Sierra so she wouldn't be lonely, showing that he was passionate towards her. He also refers to his "missus" as his mistress. What's Sierra's title again...? Sierra the Elder, Mistress of the Coven? Sierra is a mistress, so...thus that fits. Nash also says his mistress gives him shivers some times, and he calls her an old hag in the Neclord play...meaning that the love-hate relationship is still there. In my opinion...it's pretty obvious that there together.
"We are forgotten in times of peace. It's only
when war looms that people remember we exist."
-The Great Leon Silverburg
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Nonetheless, until Konami says Nash's wife is Sierra then Nash's wife could be anyone; he could even be single.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spambi

Post by Spambi »

I really don't think there's anything between Nash and Chris--it's pretty obvious that she dislikes him.
Argento Breesa

Post by Argento Breesa »

Chris may dislike Nash but there is a little flirting between them. It's mostly Nash who does the flirting. :wink:
"If you have nothing better to say to me, then leave me alone." -me
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

When all is said and done these are only theories. I once saw this ridiculous theory that Jeane and Raura were more than just best friends if you know what I mean. Where on earth that came from is anybody's guess.

I agree with Cutiebunny.

I cannot see Nash and Sierra together.

Though the evidence does seem to indicate that it is Sierra it must be noted however that it is night time when he meets his wife so it could only appear that the girl has silvery hair. Besides Chris has silver hair herself. Also in one of the Suiko cards it Nash and Chris walking along together at night though I don't believe that Chris and Nash could be an item either. As most people have said it seems pretty obvious that Chris dislikes Nash.

As someone else stated in this topic Nash might not even be married. It could all just be a ruse and that he is using Sierra's description to fit the image of his wife. After all she did let him down at the end of their story in the Gaiden so this could be a little payback though I think this is probably most unlikely.

I don't think Chris actually has feelings for anyone. She seems to show friendship to her Knights but never anymore feelings than that.
Belle

Post by Belle »

zaltabor wrote:When all is said and done these are only theories. I once saw this ridiculous theory that Jeane and Raura were more than just best friends if you know what I mean. Where on earth that came from is anybody's guess.
I'm guessing the cooking contest...if you get Raura as a judge, Fu Tan Chen will comment that "rumors are flying" about her relationship with Jeane. That's probably not what he meant, but it does make it sound like they're more than best friends.