Killey Sindar leader?

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Well, both things are actually interesting. There has to be interesting backstory in the whole "killing the Queen" thing. One just doesn't suddenly decide to kill a Queen for no reason. His Tribe also sounds interesting which is why I feel that Falena is a good place for a sequel. Al the potential for an interesting plot.
Hmm...
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Jowy Atreides wrote:His tribe of "Crimson Bird Worshippers" seems much more interesting than killing some queen, in my opinion.
Since when was killing the queen becoming the tribe's goal? I was under the impression that Killey helped Georg to kill the Queen of Falena simply as a way to repay Georg for getting him out of the jail.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I said the tribe's goal was to kill the queen?

I think you mis-read my post. I used the words "more interesting than" and not "more interested in," lol.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Ah my bad, that's what I get for trying to post when too tired. X_X My apologies.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I just recruited Killey, and he said that the secrets of the Sindar do not belong in the hands of "normal men".
What does THIS mean?

Edit:What runes do you reccomend attaching to Killey?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

It means that the average person shouldn't pursue the Sindar treasures.
True Wind Bearer

Thanx...on a side-note, could someone please tell me what runes they reccomend attaching to Lorelai and Killey?
Thanx.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

As of Killey, if you have been reading some of the posts or Suikosource guides, you would find that Fury - DoubleStrike - DoubleBeat is the best choice. You can also give him a Rage Rune for extra spice since he has an A affinity to Fire rune.

For Lorelai, I am not sure. Her stats are seriously AVERAGE.
True Wind Bearer

Agremsep wrote:For Lorelai, I am not sure. Her stats are seriously AVERAGE.
Well...yes...I just think she's a really cool character.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

Heh, long hair woman with a cape, holding a scythe. Of course, she is cool.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Agremsep wrote:For Lorelai, I am not sure. Her stats are seriously AVERAGE.
Actually her stats are higher than Killey in TECH and MDEF. So technically speaking, she had better stats than Killey. It's just that Killey has 3 runeslots while she has 2, which is still not bad at all.
True Wind Bearer

Red Killey wrote:Actually her stats are higher than Killey in TECH and MDEF. So technically speaking, she had better stats than Killey. It's just that Killey has 3 runeslots while she has 2, which is still not bad at all.
Exactly!
When I recruited her, I looked at her stats, all above 90!
I just had to add her to my party because she is-
1. A cool character
2. Great stats
3. Some nostalgic purposes
4. Her relation with the Sindar, so mysterious.
5. She comes from the Queendom of FAlena, one of my favourite places.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

Red Killey wrote:Actually her stats are higher than Killey in TECH and MDEF. So technically speaking, she had better stats than Killey. It's just that Killey has 3 runeslots while she has 2, which is still not bad at all.
=.=" My bad. I remembered I was making my 3 parties to fight Luca, and gave her a shot. She sucked badly. I think Futch was even better. Correct me if I was wrong.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Futch had higher SPD and LUCK than Lorelai, but she still got higher MDEF and TECH. So it depends on how you build your characters. Lorelai does have higher max WPN stat though. In the end, I still prefer Lorelai than Futch.
True Wind Bearer

I agree with Red Killey. I was never one to use Futch in my party. I may have tried him out here and there, but nothing official, I think he's seriously not special in any way.
The only time I like him was in the Matilda trick thanx to him destroying most of the enemies I encountered.