A little Melville theory...

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

If Suikoden 5 were ever to come out (hoping they are), i guess you'll get to recruit them (again). This time older version, Melville will have nicer hair, Elliot will have Mike's glasses and Alanis could be someone to inherit a True Rune or something.
Sounds GTM.
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

By the time Suikoden 5 hits the system it could be possible that Melville could be a knight. If not Zexen maybe a Kamaro Knight instead. I highly doubt he becomes a Matilda Knight. He does admire Chris and is nervous on what to say to her when they talk. Hearing how she has a True Rune & fought in the Second Fire Bringer War we'll make him even more determined to become a knight.

Alanis could be a student of Estella or some other powerful mage (Mazus).
Or even marry Melville that could be a possibility.

Lastly there's Elliot the only thing I could see him be is possibly a squire to Melville or be the next investigator telling you how to recruit other characters.
Duke

Post by Duke »

by the time suikoden 5 comes out i think melville will be to old to do anything also...alanis's father is a trader and melville will never see her again.elliot on the other hand will probly stand up for himself and tell melville that he is to dangerous to be around and stop being a little knight and turn into a merchent
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

no way

Melville will be a great knight and alanis will be his woman and his main mage while elliot will be an information guru and down right good swordsman

the three of them will join the zexen knights and will become famous and chris will be there leader with the true water rune

edit: holy crap! I didnt read your post yuber but you and me were thinking almost exactly the same thing! awsome
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

We did agree and we actually thought the same remember awsome = the real awesome. Don't worry spelling isn't everything I understood what you said. Possibly Salome could retire as one of the 6 Zexen Knights and give his spot to Melville. Salome would still be apart of Zexen Knights but as their lead strategist.