Hikusaak, The Original Tenkai Star.

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Axis

Post by Axis »

It will be most likely for Hikusaak to be a male,but if he/she were female,then that would mean the first Suikoden with a female Tenkai Star(Has this position been taken by Chris?Correct me if im wrong)
Belle

Post by Belle »

According to the chart, Chris is a Tenbi star, not a Tenkai star...
ReikenGaryu

Post by ReikenGaryu »

Hm... I've always thought Hikusaak was already dead... Wouldn't be too surprised about that, actually.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

ReikenGaryu wrote:Hm... I've always thought Hikusaak was already dead... Wouldn't be too surprised about that, actually.
Yeah. For all we know, someone killed him (not sure how) and just uses his name to do whatever he wants with Harmonia...
Bright shield

Re: Hikusaak, The Original Tenkai Star.

Post by Bright shield »

Gau wrote: Would be a good way to make up for *cough* trash *cough* Suikoden 4.
It's not really that bad, I can't understand why some people dislike it. I enjoyed it more than 1 or 3.
This is the best it could be, in the best of worlds.
Porom
Banned User

Re: Hikusaak, The Original Tenkai Star.

Post by Porom »

Bright shield wrote:
Gau wrote: Would be a good way to make up for *cough* trash *cough* Suikoden 4.
It's not really that bad, I can't understand why some people dislike it. I enjoyed it more than 1 or 3.
I just beat Suikoden 4 tonight.

I beat it in 4-5 days.

It came off as the 'Golden Saucer' of Suikoden's. It was far too short and had more mini-games than it did plot. The majority of the playtime was sailing around getting into constant battles, until I got the Champion Rune.

Good game, if you like mini-games. Bad games, if you want a long, well-developed story as was in Suikoden II. It could have done with quite a few more places to visit.
Mark

Post by Mark »

I agree, Suikoden V might take place between 4 and 1.

Why?

What will happen to the characters in Suikoden IV? Do you think KOnami will just leave them and make another set of characters? I don't think so.

I don't think Suikoden IV is a bad game. It's awesome in my opinion. It's just the story is so short...
Visit the best Suikoden resources online!
-http://suikoden-network.com-
The Fire Hero

Post by The Fire Hero »

I doubt Konami will commit economic suicide by denying fans the knowledge of what happens after Suikoden III takes place. We can pretty much of assumptions conclude what takes place after Suikoden IV. Suikoden III extremely more set up to build off of than the fledgling short Suikoden IV is. I believe Suikoden V will take place after Suikoden III. If anything continues off Suikoden IV they will pull a Final Fantasy and make Suikoden IV-2. But that would only happen if the game were insanely popular. Which I don't believe to be true.
Can't we all just get along?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Look at the transition from S1 to S2. There was pretty much nothing to build off of, yet the next game took place just three years after the original. Also, who's to say what Suikoden VI will take place after III? Why must V answer what happens after III? There's other locations near the Island Nations, much like Toran/Dunan. The QoF would be the obvious choce, but there might be something else near there as well. Suikoden IV was once in the 'top ten games' list for EBgames and many other video game retailers. The game was popular, mostly with new fans. As much as you may not like it, the clear choice would be to continue off of what's already been established to be a winning formula.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

"There's other locations near the Island Nations, much like Toran/Dunan. The QoF would be the obvious choce, but there might be something else near there as well. "

I was just thinking about today, around Toran and the Island Nations, besides Falena, not to mention theres Kanakan (sp?) where Templeton is from, and it is to the south as Viktor says in II about the whine when he and Annabelle were talking, and theres the Southlands which I was thinking about for the most part.

So if Konami were to continue after where they left off in IV, it could be any one of those places, as all those places are neighboring to one another, Toran,Kooluk,Kanakan,Southlands,Island Nations, and Queendom of Falena, eventhough I believe Falena is somewhat of an island or on another continent, because its further out to the Great Sea, I believe.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Ahem Question: How old was Hikusaak when he got the circle rune?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Nobody knows.
Fundertaker
Location: DeathValley, Underworld (The World where Deadmans come)

Post by Fundertaker »

One of the very few things we know about him is that he indeed possessed the Circle Rune.
Konami has already confirmed Hikusaak's death?
Mymiridion

Post by Mymiridion »

People keep saying things about having Riou and Jowy return in future games. Just keep in mind it would have to be soon because their true runes dont make them immortal only Tir's Soul Eater does (if im incorrect in saying that i apologize). I'm pretty sure thats true since Ted was immortal with the Soul Eater. Also i think Suikoden V will continue after III, but you never know with konami it could be in between I and II or II and III
Chaos would suite me just fine ~Yuber
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Fundertaker wrote:One of the very few things we know about him is that he indeed possessed the Circle Rune.
Konami has already confirmed Hikusaak's death?
Hikusaak could be alive or dead. Judging from Luc's ascension, I'd say Hikusaak is alive and well.