Hikusaak, The Original Tenkai Star.

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

It would be rude if I call him/her an it. lolz

Anyways a sign of respect for a great man/or woman - I address him/her in male form as means of respect. although fictitious :D
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

I think this game is a great idea, having Hikusaak as the hero will give us great backround info on how Harmonia was astablished.

>this would be Suikoden VII i think<
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Gau

Post by Gau »

Most of the characters in Suikoden III and IV were new, and depending on how/when/where Suiko V works out, no gurantee either casts will be reused in it.
Ulthwithian

Post by Ulthwithian »

Er, maybe I'm just misremembering, but aren't Sasarai and Luc both supposed to be clones of Hikusaak? If so, wouldn't that point to Hikusaak being male?

Scott Hebert
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

They are supposedly clones, but they are not exact copies, since they were further customised to best fit the True Runes that they were destined to bear.
franz

Post by franz »

hikusaak is one of if not the biggest questions of the suikoden series and it would fit if his story came together in the last suikoden. Even if it isn't his story from the past but a new one altogether where he comes back to harmonia to give it a good name again (if it had one).

(side note/ ranting i feel like doing)
In my opinion hikusaak knows that the true runes are a huge burden on the person who has them and doesn't wish anybody else would have to suffer so he clones himself to make vessels to keep any innocent lives from being ruined by the true runes.
Nanashi

Post by Nanashi »

So meaning to say that we will see a future female clone of Hikusaak. Interesting deduction :D

Holy Kingdom of Harmonia is the official name of the Kingdom Right? If my memory serves me correct that Hikussak created that Kingdom - King is in male form though and also if my memory serves me correct there has been no recorded female person in it's Hierchacy.

Well I trusted the info regarding Hikusaak sexual is unknown based on what info has been released but yet my position is kinda leading to male.
LaLaLaVinCE

Post by LaLaLaVinCE »

yeah...what if hikusaak is jeane...hahaha...but i dun thnk so... :lol:
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

cant be jeane cause hikussak has a true rune

and konami has stated jeane does not bear a true rune
True Wind Bearer

Re: Hikusaak, The Original Tenkai Star.

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Gau wrote:I think it would make a good game to have Hikusaak be the Hero and have the game be about the establishment of Harmonia. Would be good way to fill in a lot of back story. Hikusaak comes upon the Circle rune and is led to overthrow Aronia. Obviously some things have happened in the past almot 500 years which might lead people to view Hikusaak in a different light than say Tir or Riou, but Hikusaak probably started out with good intentions, then possibly it was the stagnation of the Circle rune which caused things to go awry after a few hundred years. (Although the Gate Rune Clan was slaughtered nearly coming out of the starting gate, only approx 70 years after the formation of Harmonia...)
I think that is a great idea! Except I don't think putting a whole new cast of characters in is that great. Maybe a few new ones, but many old faves wouold be good. Like, for example, Riou, Nanami, Flik, Jowy, Viktor, Tir, Pesmerga, Yuber, etc.

Great idea, Gau!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Ulthwithian wrote:Er, maybe I'm just misremembering, but aren't Sasarai and Luc both supposed to be clones of Hikusaak? If so, wouldn't that point to Hikusaak being male?

Scott Hebert
Not all clones have to be the same sex as what they were cloned from. An example of this would come from one of my favorite animated shows, Tenchi Muyo, in which a central character, Kagato, was cloned from a woman(Naja)

You must also take into account of how long its been since anyone has actually seen Hikusaak. They(Hiku) could be male or female and no one would be the wiser since they've been on hiatus for a couple of years.

I don't know how I like the idea of Hikusaak being a Tenkai star, however. Seems kind of iffy to me, but hey, that's just me.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Shadow903

Re: Hikusaak, The Original Tenkai Star.

Post by Shadow903 »

True Wind Bearer wrote:
I think that is a great idea! Except I don't think putting a whole new cast of characters in is that great. Maybe a few new ones, but many old faves wouold be good. Like, for example, Riou, Nanami, Flik, Jowy, Viktor, Tir, Pesmerga, Yuber, etc.

Great idea, Gau!
I hope you're aware that Harmonia was established about 500 years before S1
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Aah...sorry :oops:
A bit messed up there. I think what I meant to say was "another good Suikoden game would be one with Flik...etc.
Sorry! :(
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

As far as the hikusaak male or female debate goes....... he's referred to as father by his cloned sons. Seems to very strongly suggest that when we encounter Hikusaak it will very likely be male.
Blue Sasarai

Post by Blue Sasarai »

Jowy Atreides wrote:
nanashi wrote:I'm already content on what I know about Hikusaak and how very shy he is on public..

But making another re-run of his story - I don't feel it.

I like Suikoden IV btw... simplicity has it's strenghts ya know.
Just remember that Hikusaak isn't confirmed to be male.
they do mention him as lord hikusaak though, so my guess...male, also because luc and sasarai are both boys and they are supposed to be clones.
"i hate you more than anything in this world.
but at the same time, you're the only one i empathize with."

-luc to sasarai