Nalleo's Mother! *Spoilers*

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

I think Nalleo's dad is Akaghi, due to an earlier scene where akaghi sees louise and they start talking like they are old friends.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

another theory--I think Ornan could be a part of the Howling Voice Guild (gasp!) He has a gauntlet dart like Nash did, and he just has the kind of HVG look to him.
Fists Of Protocol

Post by Fists Of Protocol »

there's no way Akaghi is Nalleo's dad.

Akaghi is too young.
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

Ornan is Nalleo's dad!

haha nothing to back that statement up but why not, right?
TheNeclord

Post by TheNeclord »

josiskrazy wrote:Ornan is Nalleo's dad!

hahaha
What makes people speculate that Dario isnt his real father anyways? Just wondering he seems like his father to me.
kenobi

Post by kenobi »

louise is nalleo's mommy..she reveal it during the confession room thing..
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Is it possible for Desmond to be Nalleo's daddy? There seems to be something between him and Louise. Something could have or could have not happened between them.
fighter m

Post by fighter m »

TheNeclord wrote:
josiskrazy wrote:Ornan is Nalleo's dad!

hahaha
What makes people speculate that Dario isnt his real father anyways? Just wondering he seems like his father to me.
Louise is Nalleo's mother. She just handed Nalleo to Dario after giving birth to him, the identity of Nalleo's father wasn't mentioned in the game. And Ornan just saw a girl at a ball that looked like Louise but wasn't involved with her or anything :?
highwind44029 wrote:Is it possible for Desmond to be Nalleo's daddy? There seems to be something between him and Louise. Something could have or could have not happened between them.
Desmond has a crush on Louise, but that's all to it. Also he's angry about Ornan's frequent glances at Louise.
Snowe

Post by Snowe »

It is said in a comment box letter by Louise that Nalleo's daddy is dead. She left Nalleo with Dario because she couldn't handle the burdens of parenthood. Am I really the only one who saw this letter? :shock:
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

She did say that, but by this point it is clear that Louise doesn't want to go into further details; there is a distinct possibility that she is lying to prevent being asked uncomfortable questions.

Saying the father is dead would be easier than admitting that Nalleo was born as a result of a one night stand, an abusive relationship, or worst case scenario a rape.

Societies worldwide have always been critical of single parent families, except for the case where one parent has died; as a result single mothers often moved away and claimed to be widows to prevent being ostracised.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.
Yubers-Apprentice

Post by Yubers-Apprentice »

Makumaku wrote:That's also true.

But why would Louise go through all of the trouble of changing her looks that much to get away from Ornan? And if she went through all of the trouble, why is she staying on the same ship with him?
I know why, she thinks that Ornan is a stalker. :lol:
I've beaten Suikoden 1,Suikoden 2,Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4

I still have to beat Suikoden 5...

"Patience is a Virtue"

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life then let's all get drunk and have a good
time."
Reinbach_III

Post by Reinbach_III »

This is what I think happened. Louise and Ornan were drunk at a party and ended up having a one night stand. Louise got pregnant, felt ashamed about what had happened and gave Nalleo away. Ornan became obsessed with the woman he had the one night stand with, but can't quite remember what she looks like because he was drunk at the time.
"Me, sir? I'm just a poor jujube vendor, with hungry kids waiting at home..." Scholtenheim Reinbach III
jonathan_priest

I don't know...

Post by jonathan_priest »

The way Louise acts...its possible she doesn't know who the father is.

As for Ornan, during the game he makes mention of trying to find a woman he met at a party. Well actually, there eyes met from across the room or something equally rediculous and he's been obsessed ever since. That's why he made reference to Louise's eyes in the comment box. From the way he talked in the game, he never even spoke to the woman.
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
LGM

Post by LGM »

It sort of worries me all the characters HAVE to be related... it ends up turning the game into days of our lives or something. What next? Viki is actually McDohl's great great grandmother? Neclord is a Silverberg?

In all likelyhood the woman Ornan is searching for is not actually anywhere in the game, but the whole plot strand is being set up for 5, to gain a little continuity.

I mean, anyone who is curious enough to speculate about Ornan will undoubtedly buy the next game to find if he finds 'the mysterious woman'.

Plus, is Ornan's sleeping sickness anything to do with this woman? Is he under some sort of spell?
Doo-Doo-D-Doo, Doody-Doody-Doody-D-Do....
jonathan_priest

I'm a little skeptical

Post by jonathan_priest »

I keep hearing everyone mention that five will be a direct sequel of 4, but I don't recall reading that anywhere. All things considered, the game may well take place three years before Suiko III during the High East Rebellion. I honestly doubt it either way, because then you'd have to wonder who the Tenkai star would be, and how many new runes can they throw out there to rehash a story most know about. The problem I see w/ the possiblity of 5 being a sequel of 4 is that no one cared about the characters of 4...so why worry about the mysteries?
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."