Nalleo's Mother! *Spoilers*

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Mintalia

Nalleo's Mother! *Spoilers*

Post by Mintalia »

Someone may have already found this out, but I haven't seen it anywhere... anyway, I think I've found out who Nalleo's mother is!

Louise! At least, I think that's her name... the bartender lady. She mentions it in the confessionals, about wondering if she made a mistake giving Nalleo to Dario, but decides that it didn't turn out that bad. Boy, was I shocked to find that out...

But, yay! I found something! ^_^
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Errm, throughout the game it's basically thrown in your face that Louise is his mother.

Now, the thing to find out is if Louise is the woman Ornan was looking for. In the end, it is said that apparently he didn't find the woman, but in one of the comment box letters, Desmond writes that Ornan stares at Louise in weird ways...
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Makumaku

Post by Makumaku »

Ornan also writes a letter in the comment box that Lousie reminds him of the woman he is trying to find. But that right there basically shoots down that theory.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Makumaku wrote:Ornan also writes a letter in the comment box that Lousie reminds him of the woman he is trying to find. But that right there basically shoots down that theory.
Ahh, didn't see that one. Still, maybe Louise changed her 'look'? Perhaps trying to hide from Ornan. It seems she runs away from EVERYBODY, seeing as she 'disappeared after during the 'What happened to the 108 SoD's' bit.
Makumaku

Post by Makumaku »

Very true, and because I am bored, here is the message I am talking about.

Topic: Ms. Louise

I feel like she resembles the woman
I knew long ago -- especially the way
her eyes look.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Makumaku wrote:Very true, and because I am bored, here is the message I am talking about.

Topic: Ms. Louise

I feel like she resembles the woman
I knew long ago -- especially the way
her eyes look.
See? That right there doesn't disprove that she MAY be the person Ornan is looking for. She could've changed just to hide from him. Though I'd find it a bit hard for her to keep a straight face around him, if indeed she was the woman. She's the bloody Harlot in this game! XD
Makumaku

Post by Makumaku »

That's also true.

But why would Louise go through all of the trouble of changing her looks that much to get away from Ornan? And if she went through all of the trouble, why is she staying on the same ship with him?
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Well, she was there before Ornan, so it may be that in order not to provoke him into chasing after her like a madman (though he seems pretty calm and not so Clive-like), she decided to just play it cool and act like she's somebody else. And she stayed to help. Why would she turn her back on everyone?

I agree with you that she's most likely not the same person, but still...it's possible.
Makumaku

Post by Makumaku »

Man, enough with these topics about Jeanne, Leknaat, and Viki, we need to start discussing Ornan and his mystery woman! :D
Mintalia

Post by Mintalia »

Oops... I feel stupid. :? How was it obvious? There was never any interaction between Louise and... well, anyone. Unless I missed something, she never once mentioned Nalleo. :?

And I agree with the above post. Viki, Jeane, and Leknaat are too popular. ^_^
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

I always thought his mother was Rakgi...well, after talking to Rakgi in her room before the final battle the scene immediately shifted to Dario, so that's what triggered my thought.
Makumaku

Post by Makumaku »

Rakgi is also a boy.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Because omfg they are not allowed to have scenes in a certain order without there being a connection!!!

Lame and more lame. Ever since Suikoden 4 came out, the ridiculous theories have been coming on in a huge onslaught.

Besides, Raghki is the little boy. You're thinking of Rikie.
Purr.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Yeah, I was thinking of Rikie.

I figured it wouldn't make sense if there was no connection between dario and rikie, as the scene shifted to them as I said, so that goes for my OMFG theory.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

A lot of other characters with no connection had scenes back to back. They just lived in the same area on the boat.
Purr.